DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trade in my Mavic 3

AnzacJack

Australian Defence Veteran
Reactions
D1 store are giving me a $4000 trade in on my Mavic 3 drone (and flymore kit) towards a Mavic 3 pro and flymore kit.
Going into the store today to take them up on this. :)

simple info
they will take my Mavic 3 with RC Pro and all of the flymore accessories and give me 4K towards a new Mavic 3 Pro with RC Pro and flymore accessories. Will cost me $1300 to upgrade but receiving all new equipment.
this was the deal they offered me on Friday, and ill be going in this afternoon to take them up on the deal

I wouldn't hesitate to make that trade. It's probably better than a risky trade online with an unknown seller and you'll get a better drone in the end. The real number is the cost to upgrade and I would say AU$1300 is more than a deal. Good luck!

i thought so. I was not planning on upgrading to the pro. I knew that D1 store did trade ins so when I was in there on friday buying some mini 3 pros and asked about the trade in on my Mavic 3. I was expecting them to offer maybe 2K. When they said they are paying 4K for trade in, i was convinced there and then i needed to take the deal. 3 new batteries and controller a bonus

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
i thought so. I was not planning on upgrading to the pro. I knew that D1 store did trade ins so when I was in there on friday buying some mini 3 pros and asked about the trade in on my Mavic 3. I was expecting them to offer maybe 2K. When they said they are paying 4K for trade in, i was convinced there and then i needed to take the deal. 3 new batteries and controller a bonus
Let us know how it ended. It sounds too good to be true..

ill post a copy of invoice tonight
I have been working with the guys at D1 store for years now and they have always been fantastic to deal with. Im sure this is all fair dinkum and a great deal.

Reactions: Dronecation
they will take my Mavic 3 with RC Pro and all of the flymore accessories and give me 4K towards a new Mavic 3 Pro with RC Pro and flymore accessories.

Ah, RC Pro makes a bit of a difference.
Still, JB HiFi have that combo going for $4199, but maybe stock / availability is limited, so D1 have a ready market for good as new M3 and RC Pro.

Interesting. 20% restocking fee on the original in perfect condition is the only cost of the upgrade. How long ago did you purchase the Mavic 3 with RC Pro Combo from them? How many flights on the Mavic 3?

Ive had it about 12 months. A few dozen flights i suppose.
I have been a longtime customer and supporter of D1 Store and have bought many drones and a tonne of equipment from them.

Reactions: Starz and GadgetGuy

ill post a copy of invoice tonight
I have been working with the guys at D1 store for years now and they have always been fantastic to deal with. Im sure this is all fair dinkum and a great deal.
I did a similar deal at a different branch.
Their offer was almost what I was thinking of listing the 1 yr old mavic 3 for so I snapped it up.

I did a similar deal at a different branch.
Their offer was almost what I was thinking of listing the 1 yr old mavic 3 for so I snapped it up.
Maybe it is government subsidized!
Trying to get all non-compliant drones out of the AU skies that were manufactured before mandatory RID was required! Kind of like the Gross Polluter trade-ins in the USA to get older smog polluting cars off the road!

Remote ID is announced for Australian drone and RC flyers

no i dont think that would be it.
What's your theory on what they are doing with all these repurchased Mavic 3 trade-ins at premium prices? Perhaps shipping them off to Ukraine or Russia, who have contracted for them because of their unique FW without factory installed RID?

What's your theory on what they are doing with all these repurchased Mavic 3 trade-ins at premium prices? Perhaps shipping them off to Ukraine or Russia, who have contracted for them because of their unique FW without factory installed RID?
They told me that they sell them as demo drones.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Maybe it is government subsidized!
Trying to get all non-compliant drones out of the AU skies that were manufactured before mandatory RID was required! Kind of like the Gross Polluter trade-ins in the USA to get older smog polluting cars off the road!

Remote ID is announced for Australian drone and RC flyers

God help us!!! We are turning fast into nanny country on steroids!!!

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Well they got an extra $1300 from me to upgrade. Lets face it, DJI wouldnt be paying a fraction of that to produce these things

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet