DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK new owner and flyer

Good afternoon,
Never owned a drone before, but at age 70 thought I’d like to have a go. So bought a Mini 2 fromAmazon. Love it! Being a cautious old git, I persuaded a mate who is an experienced drone pilot to give me a lesson. Invaluable experience. I am now confident on my own and loving it.

I found this forum by accident and am looking forward to a lot of reading. Thanks for accepting me.
Welcome to the site and to the sky!!

Good afternoon,
Never owned a drone before, but at age 70 thought I’d like to have a go. So bought a Mini 2 fromAmazon. Love it! Being a cautious old git, I persuaded a mate who is an experienced drone pilot to give me a lesson. Invaluable experience. I am now confident on my own and loving it.

I found this forum by accident and am looking forward to a lot of reading. Thanks for accepting me.
Welcome from a nearly 83 year old f..t. I had my first drone 3 years ago (Mavic Air 1) and now have the Mavic 2 Pro and it is the most fun I have had in photography ever!!! There is nothing more enjoyable than flying with the exception of spending a very rainy day ( or in my case, a very hot and humid day) editing my films.

Dale
Miami,Florida

Welcome from a nearly 83 year old f..t. I had my first drone 3 years ago (Mavic Air 1) and now have the Mavic 2 Pro and it is the most fun I have had in photography ever!!! There is nothing more enjoyable than flying with the exception of spending a very rainy day ( or in my case, a very hot and humid day) editing my films.

Dale
Miami,Florida
Thanks Dale

Reactions: Steel63
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
You mentioned you love the MM2, what are some things you love about it?
I love that it is under 250g so can go everywhere. I love how responsive and manoeuvrable it is. I love that if I get myself in a bit of a tangle, I can just take my thumbs off the sticks and it will stay nice and still wherever it is until I sort myself out. I love the “ I”ll come back to you Dad” when I press that button, as well as when it is running out of battery or signal. I love the 3 flying modes, plus the picture and videos. Put simply, what’s not to love?

Reactions: Steel63
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27