DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ultra sonic sensors do not have same level of volume

kfdhg87

Reactions
Hey guys,

today my father crashed my drone... No major damage, but I think that maybe one of the ultra sonic sensors is broken because I can only hear one of them. When I put a finger on the working one, I cant hear the clicking sound anymore, but when I put a finger on the broken one, I can still hear it in the same volume level so it seems that only one is emitting this clicking sounds.

So are they redundant and should both emit the same volume level or is it normal that one is louder than the other? Do you guys mind if you test it on yours and report what you hear? Because it seems that this may be the only broken thing.

The one with the arrow is the only one I can hear.

emXB9nA.jpg

Best regards :D

Last edited:
Hey guys,

today my father crashed my drone... No major damage, but I think that maybe one of the ultra sonic sensors is broken because I can only hear one of them. When I put a finger on the working one, I cant hear the clicking sound anymore, but when I put a finger on the broken one, I can still hear it in the same volume level so it seems that only one is emitting this clicking sounds.

So are they redundant and should both emit the same volume level or is it normal that one is louder than the other? Do you guys mind if you test it on yours and report what you hear? Because it seems that this may be the only broken thing.

The one with the arrow is the only one I can hear.

:D
emXB9nA.jpg

Best regards

Isnt one a transmitter and one a reciever ?

Reactions: kfdhg87
Thank you! I was totally unaware of that. These are actually good news for me, because then there was no damage at all, just the lesson to never give my controller away again :D

Reactions: Aww@Mavic
Thank you! I was totally unaware of that. These are actually good news for me, because then there was no damage at all, just the lesson to never give my controller away again :D

or do i what i did and buy a second remote, that way you always have control

Reactions: kfdhg87
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54