DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unable to use DJI app after update

Huddy

Reactions
I took my drone be out today. After setting up it reported inconsistent firmware, and updated itself. I then kept getting ‘Zoom not available in 4K’. I was unable to enter settings as every time I tapped anywhere on the screen I kept getting the same message. I turned to drone on and off, and then shut down and restarted my iPhone 7. Still the same.

I returned home and tried it again. No zoom message this time, but I was still unable to activate anything by tapping on the screen. I then suspected a problem with the app or my phone. So I connected my iPad Pro, which had exactly the same problem. Although I can see through the Mavic’s camera, I can’t leave the screen or activate anything by tapping anywhere.

Can anyone help?

Try Assistant 2 instead of the GO-4 app and see if that makes a difference. I found Apple to be more user friendly. I have both Apple and PC and it took me a while to get the PC to work correctly; Apple just jumped right on, detected my Mavic Pro, and opened a menu on the left side of my screen with several tools.

Thanks for your advice. I’ve been out with the drone this afternoon and it’s working fine now. I don’t understand why I had that same problem with two devices. Tapping the screen did nothing once in camera view. The only way out was to close the app. I feel a little relieved.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23