DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Update Stuck at 30%

Scampcamp

Reactions
I've read that others have had their update stuck on 30% but it eventually moves on.... but how long should it take? It's been over 30 minutes so far. Thanks

Reactions: Mc39
Shouldn’t take that long. If you think it’s stuck after waiting a good bit of time then just shut it all down and restart. I had to when mine got stuck on 99% for over 20 minuets.

Won’t hurt anything. They even say in the all to restart the drone, controller and dji app if it fails.

I've read that others have had their update stuck on 30% but it eventually moves on.... but how long should it take? It's been over 30 minutes so far. Thanks

Literally bought mine today. Update was stuck at 30% as well.

Unplugged usb lead to controller, and the update then continued. Replaced usb and got to about 99%. Mine then showed "failed update" with error message 02. Restarted update which then went through without a hitch. No resetting either controller or Air needed

Literally bought mine today. Update was stuck at 30% as well.

Unplugged usb lead to controller, and the update then continued. Replaced usb and got to about 99%. Mine then showed "failed update" with error message 02. Restarted update which then went through without a hitch. No resetting either controller or Air needed
Exact same scenario for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman