DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Updated 4/23 Smart controller and Remote controller connected Finally! Co-Pilot Ready!

MichiganMavic

Reactions
Took a few hours because of download issues, but I finally got both controllers connected at once!!
Next, I have to get it outside [emoji16].

ead9e27d54dfbfbd7cc45155832246e2.jpg

iPad mini? Nice!

Yup, my original flight setup, Mini4 with cell.
I was using Assistant 2, and then Wi-fi.
Still a little flustered from my Mac , Smart Controller, and Remote/IPad
It kept saying updating, 100%, and then at startup, it kept saying new firmware needed....[emoji35][emoji35].
All good now I think

Reactions: Former Member
I didn’t think it’d be easy...
I went outside to try it out, and after powering up all 3 , only the SC was connected. [emoji35][emoji35]
I tried re-linking both, but one would kick out the other.
Back to the drawing board.[emoji848]
If anyone else figures this out, please post your solution plz.

Last edited:
It looks to me like we are going to have to wait for an update to DJI go for it to work properly. And those seem to be a bit behind the others on the sc

I didn’t think it’d be easy...
I went outside to try it out, and after powering up all 3 , only the SC was connected. [emoji35][emoji35]
I tried re-linking both, but one would kick out the other.
Back to the drawing board.[emoji848]
If anyone else figures this out, please post your solution plz.

Dont give up. You had it working already.

Simply power up the SC. Power up the drone. Then bind the slave controller to the drone. Thats probably what you did the first time.

Dont give up. You had it working already.

Simply power up the SC. Power up the drone. Then bind the slave controller to the drone. Thats probably what you did the first time.

I’ve been trying all different sequences, but no success [emoji17].
Not giving up yet, even though I have no use for this [emoji38]. It’s just principles

I’ve been poring over YouTube, and the screenshots have “Primary “ and “Secondary “ RC buttons... neither of which shows up on my screens.
Both are updated to the latest firmware[emoji848].

eb89c5199d2b7be56396d843d5801493.jpg

61e3c4d18ca46ca6d42b045d7066b5b3.jpg

Wasn't this just added?

New Mavic 2 firmware update released by DJI
Overview
  • Date: 2019.04.17
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.04.00
  • DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.3.16
  • DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.3.16
What’s new in the Mavic 2 firmware update?
  • Added Dual Remote Controller mode (requires DJI GO 4 v4.3.16 or later).
  • Fixed issue: in some photos, the GPS information displayed was incorrect when viewed on a computer.
  • Fixed issue: the gimbal acted abnormally after completing a QuickShot Rocket.

MichiganM: Were you able to obtain the latest dot one six version of Go4? If not, that's undoubtedly why you aren't seeing what you want. If you DID get the Go4 update..never mind. Hope you get it worked out..or rather..I hope WE get it worked out. :) As of this writing, Apple has not posted the Go4 update.

MichiganM: Were you able to obtain the latest dot one six version of Go4? If not, that's undoubtedly why you aren't seeing what you want. If you DID get the Go4 update..never mind. Hope you get it worked out..or rather..I hope WE get it worked out. [emoji4] As of this writing, Apple has not posted the Go4 update.

That’s my problem I think.
I keep reading that I need the newest GO4 update, but my MacBook and IPad show that it is the newest??
I was reading this online. I guess it’s only for PC?

4de96302fef94967924bac000089470a.jpg

Looks like I have to download assistant to my wife’s PC [emoji6]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998