DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"US police using Chinese drones are ‘at risk’ of data breach, DHS warns"

The Chinese government are going to be really interested in collecting American drone footage :rolleyes: ??

I think they should be a lot more worried what information phone apps gather & send to who knows where than anything a drone could send.

Drone footage of what? Not like the police drones collect anything the CCP wouldn’t already know. More likely they’d be interested in agriculture data and footage of military installations. The CCP would be far more interested in data on the masses and hard core secrets, than footage of BLM rallies they can just watch on CNN. I’m NOT saying drone data could not be used by the CCP, and probably is if interesting... But police footage of a US group breaking COVID19 distancing rules, whilst humorous to them, is unlikely valuable!

This is old news as all Chinese manufactured electronics has had warnings against use by Federal/Gov agencies at least for the last 3 years
The CIA even banned Furbies as they could “remember” critical information

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
The Chinese are welcome to all the crud from my phone..I don't use it for banking or anything like that just odd pictures and actually speaking to people, I know shock horror speech !! Texts usually start in Hi and if I agree with some thing sent "OK", or "Y", or "N" ,"?", ":mad:". I'm sure they can tell a lot of secrets from those. :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dtcexpress1