DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Use a Tablet? Well... Maybe not.

I tried to use a tablet... but the phone with the controller sunhood end up being better.

Apart from being way less bulky, it tends to be true that in smaller screens you'll compose better.

I tried to use a tablet... but the phone with the controller sunhood end up being better.

Apart from being way less bulky, it tends to be true that in smaller screens you'll compose better.
Not with my cruddy eyes.... thought my drone was taking blurry pictures... nope just failing eyesight. I need the bigger screen and glasses to compose my shots well.

I'd say my eyesight is good and I don't currently need any glasses but I find it much easier to compose shots on a larger tablet screen especially with the DJI Go interface being a bit cluttered so there's icons all round the edge which noticeably eat into the screen space on phone screens.

Reactions: Saladshooter
I had a Nexus 7 tablet that I used for a while but that was definitely under the "works okay" and ultimately I just went back to my for as it's less stuff to carry around.

Reactions: mtrp
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji