DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Virginia

Hi all. I’m located in Suffolk, near the MMBT. Just received my MP as a Christmas present from my wife. Luckily I’m in a clear area here and look forward to having some fun.

Roanoke Va checking in.

Reactions: Donaldrke
Are there any pilots in the Norfolk/VAB area? I've been trying to find some people to fly with and some nice places to shoot.
I’m at the Oceanfront of VB. There are a few places that I’ve had fun flying. Pleasure House Point
Pungo Ferry Bridge area

Message me. Snow is coming in tonight. I’m looking to get some interesting snow video.

Noob here from DC Metro. Just got my brand new MP. Trying to find out where can I go and fly my MP. Any pilots from DMV area ? Is there any recurring meet-ups around here ?

Sup all. A friend and I here in Hampton rock our Mavic Pros at Fort Monroe, Buckroe Beach etc. Hit me up if anyone is interested in grouping up for some flights. Peace!

I flew out of Victory Landing park over the water and a few ships during lunch break last week.. called local heli pads to notify.

I live in Williamsburg and a very rural/ farmland area. Wide open area but getting bored with this area and looking to venture out. Weather has not been the most cooperative

I have not, but looks like a good area fly out over the water. Thanks, Bob

Anyone lose or know of someone who lost a drone in the Great Bridge area of Chesapeake? I've found one and am trying to re-unite it with it's owner.

In the Fredericksburg area. I've only flown around the Machodoc Creek out by King George. Tried to shoot at the Dog Park but it was right across from the airport and couldn't even lift off. Looking to meet up and exchange thoughts on the Mavic. Mine is a Mavic Air.
Odie

In the Fredericksburg area. I've only flown around the Machodoc Creek out by King George. Tried to shoot at the Dog Park but it was right across from the airport and couldn't even lift off. Looking to meet up and exchange thoughts on the Mavic. Mine is a Mavic Air.
Odie
I've been using my Mavic Air to shoot in and around Richmond. It's an amazing platform and the video footage has been amazing.

I really want to shoot the Rappahannock River falls off I95, but from an authorized area. I can see a trail alongside the river from upon the highway. There's two airports in the area that would need to advise. I'm trying to find an area with falls, but outside the airports.

I’m at the Oceanfront of VB. There are a few places that I’ve had fun flying. Pleasure House Point
Pungo Ferry Bridge area

Message me. Snow is coming in tonight. I’m looking to get some interesting snow video.
South end of the beach, Gen Booth/Dam Neck area so I'm right near Oceana. Always get the class D airspace warnings... Down to fly whenever.

Would like to know if it's legal to fly on The Back of the Dragon between Tazewell & Marion? Also, can you fly in State Parks in VA & WV. Any info. would be awesome and sincerely appreciated. I'll be passing through in mid June. Thanks, Ray

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e