DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Visiting Australia in 2017, need advice

PMcC

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I'll be visiting Australia at least once in 2017 for business. I plan on extending my stay and bringing my Mavic along - plans are not final but I will either be in Perth or Sydney....I know it's a big difference but looking for advice on good areas to visit/fly. If I end up in Sydney I'm going to try to visit New Zealand as well, if I end up in Perth I'm not sure if there is anywhere relatively close to visit?

If there is an existing thread on this, please link me over, otherwise I would appreciate any input. I'm also open to non-flying areas to visit as it will be my first time in the country. Thanks!

A lot of nice places around Sydney... There's the Bronte to Bondi coastal walk which also includes an amazing old cemetery. Make sure to do this early though because it does get super busy. Might be worth checking the restrictions, because there are quite a few tourist helicopters flying around. Another thing you definitely need to visit is the Blue Mountains (that's where I'm from :)) tons of good spots to shoot!!! Let me know if you need some more details!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev