DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Warning: Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance may be affected"

So I just use my iPhone 6S big one and got the error on my second flight.

I usually use iPhone 6s small one and have about 26 flights without ever receiving the error.

Same IOS. Same device just with a larger screen. This leads me to believe that the hardware is an issue and/or bad programming.

The quality setting for streaming the video to your device will also impact performance, I leave mine at the lower non-hd setting

It doesn't seem like there's a real answer to this. I got this today with an iPad Mini 4 which has been running fine. The video feed got slow and then that message about the CPU being loaded and shortly after the app crashed (disappeared). The drone was overhead so no worries about controlling it. I relaunched it and it came back OK. I tend not to reboot (power-cycle) the iPad very often, so I tried that and we'll see how it goes next time I fly (too dark to try it today). BTW it's only 70 degrees in the house where the iPad sits and 62 outside, so temp can't be it. I'm beginning to think there is something with app itself.

Anyone having this issue have any updates since February?

I've been having issues with all of my android devices since the new update, locked in CE mode and constant reboots. I'm not brave enough to update my ipad. I hope you find a fix or dji fixes the many errors in their recent app updates.

Jeff

Hey everyone, new here and first post. Unfortunately im also looking for answers to the same CPU warning issue. I had this issue with the mini2 a lot last year with the Mavic Pro and i would notice live feed lag really bad especially when i was recording video. It would lag for about a second switched to mini 4 wifi 128gig and it was this solved the problem. Mavic 2 Pro came along and the performance was fine up until 3 weeks ago when i started getting this same message again. I have been using my Mavic 2 Pro for a 13 months, i am not a heavy flier averaging 3 times a month at peak with all 3 batteries every time. The message appears almost as it is routine shortly after startup. The mini is strictly used just for flying an nothing else all apps, except the ones i can't, have been removed. As many have said, there is no visible change in performance or maybe it's because i can't see it as i did when i had the mini 2.

I went through the discussion and i will try out the suggestions starting with the delete and reinstall of the app on my next flight.

Attached image is from Forest River Conservation Area in Salem MA
73299307_10162476424285710_4926438826949214208_n.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803