DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Was this a good deal?

Art Cox

Reactions
Hey all,
I just purchased (eBay) a DJI Mavic Air 2 w/FLy More Combo for $622.+shipping and tax. (total $675). Was this a good deal, or did I pay to much?

Reactions: CLAYB.7
I’ve never had a problem buying or selling used drones. Your deal is about average as I’ve seen higher and lower. Just enjoy what you got.

Reactions: Art Cox and CLAYB.7
Hey all,
I just purchased (eBay) a DJI Mavic Air 2 w/FLy More Combo for $622.+shipping and tax. (total $675). Was this a good deal, or did I pay to much?
For a fly more kit I'd say that you got a very good deal but that definitely depends on what kinda shape your MAVIC AIR 2 is in of course and one thing I would look at is how many charging cycles the 3 batteries have been through, if they are in a low number of times they have been charged with the lower of the number of times they have been charged the better of course, for example I've got the MAVIC AIR 2 FLY MORE COMBO and I bought mine brand new back in the first week of May I believe and I only have 17 charge's on (1) battery and 3 charge's on the (2)nd. battery out of the (3) batteries that come in the combo and the (3)rd. battery is still in the plastic bag sealed up and has never been charged yet so I have flown my MAVIC AIR 2 DRONE (20) times since I bought it brand new back in May 2022 and it was manufactured in January 2022, and I absolutely love it it's my 5th. and favorite DJI drone that I've owned by DJI, My list (1.) TELLO (2.) SPARK (3.) MAVIC AIR (4.) MAVIC MINI 2 (5.) MAVIC AIR 2 and I really think that you got a GREAT DEAL!!! And If you haven't already you can go and download the (AIRDATA UAV) app and fly your Drone and see what if anything it tells you like any error codes during your flight and you can also look to see how many times your batteries have been charged and so on and I really hope that this helps you out. God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

Reactions: Art Cox
All,
Got my Mavic Air 2 today. Was bound to his account, but a Email later, he released it and now it's bound to mine. All 3 batteries had less than 10 cycles on them. (1) @7 and the other 2 had 9. Has a MFG date of 8/2021 and he bought it new in May this year, Still under warranty. Nice that DJI transfers the 1 yr. warranty to new owners. Took it out and flew it (Park across the street from me) It flies great.

All,
Got my Mavic Air 2 today. Was bound to his account, but a Email later, he released it and now it's bound to mine. All 3 batteries had less than 10 cycles on them. (1) @7 and the other 2 had 9. Has a MFG date of 8/2021 and he bought it new in May this year, Still under warranty. Nice that DJI transfers the 1 yr. warranty to new owners. Took it out and flew it (Park across the street from me) It flies great.
That's absolutely awesome man and I'm glad you are happy with it so far cuz I absolutely love mine and I tell you what I know that DJI went all out on it that's for sure, I think that it was ahead of it's time to cuz I'm still learning different things that it can do I really like the feature of where you can place your finger on the screen and keep it pressed and where ever you slide your finger the camera will follow, I had heard guys mention it but I really never tried it until a few days ago and I got the LITCHI APP for it not to long ago and that's a very cool app man and I don't know if you have ever used or heard of the MASTER AIRSCREW STEALTH PROPS but if you don't already have a set, I highly recommend to get a set of them and you can go and check out the PILOT INSTITUTE if you haven't already and they will help guide you with getting your MAVIC AIR 2 registered with the FAA and once you get that done you can get a set of decals of your REGISTRATION ID to put on your MAVIC AIR 2 from the PILOT INSTITUTE and also if you don't already have it you can get them to help you get set up to take the TRUST CERTIFICATION TEST that the FAA requires us to do as DRONE PILOTS it's a free test and I guess it's good for a long time, but the FAA DRONE registration will cost you $5.00 and it's good for 3 years, I really hope that you will enjoy your MAVIC AIR 2 as much as I am really enjoying mine and now that we know the charging cycles of your batteries and that you have flown it now with no issues and that you still have a descent time of warranty left on it to I'd definitely say that you got a GREAT DEAL on it man cuz it is truly a GREAT DRONE!!! I really hope that you found the information useful and God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

That's absolutely awesome man and I'm glad you are happy with it so far cuz I absolutely love mine and I tell you what I know that DJI went all out on it that's for sure, I think that it was ahead of it's time to cuz I'm still learning different things that it can do I really like the feature of where you can place your finger on the screen and keep it pressed and where ever you slide your finger the camera will follow, I had heard guys mention it but I really never tried it until a few days ago and I got the LITCHI APP for it not to long ago and that's a very cool app man and I don't know if you have ever used or heard of the MASTER AIRSCREW STEALTH PROPS but if you don't already have a set, I highly recommend to get a set of them and you can go and check out the PILOT INSTITUTE if you haven't already and they will help guide you with getting your MAVIC AIR 2 registered with the FAA and once you get that done you can get a set of decals of your REGISTRATION ID to put on your MAVIC AIR 2 from the PILOT INSTITUTE and also if you don't already have it you can get them to help you get set up to take the TRUST CERTIFICATION TEST that the FAA requires us to do as DRONE PILOTS it's a free test and I guess it's good for a long time, but the FAA DRONE registration will cost you $5.00 and it's good for 3 years, I really hope that you will enjoy your MAVIC AIR 2 as much as I am really enjoying mine and now that we know the charging cycles of your batteries and that you have flown it now with no issues and that you still have a descent time of warranty left on it to I'd definitely say that you got a GREAT DEAL on it man cuz it is truly a GREAT DRONE!!! I really hope that you found the information useful and God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.
Clay,
I'll look into the props. I'm already a Part 107 pilot. "see signature tag". First thing I did was register it with the FAA soon as I got it. $5 to keep them off my butt, is not a no-brainer.

My pastor is really wanting to get into the hobby, thinking I may give him my Phantom 3 Pro to get him hooked :) Now that I have the Air 2 and the Mini 2, I probably won't be flying the Phantom anymore.

Reactions: CLAYB.7
Clay,
I'll look into the props. I'm already a Part 107 pilot. "see signature tag". First thing I did was register it with the FAA soon as I got it. $5 to keep them off my butt, is not a no-brainer.

My pastor is really wanting to get into the hobby, thinking I may give him my Phantom 3 Pro to get him hooked :) Now that I have the Air 2 and the Mini 2, I probably won't be flying the Phantom anymore.
LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA 😆 absolutely man I totally agree with that, they always figure out a way to get into that old wallet don't they and yeah Brother I think that would be a Awesome Blessing to pass your Phantom to your Pastor and God Bless You Brother ✝️ Sincerely Clay B. your Brother in Christ Jesus