DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Watching a massive construction project from the air in 360 Degree video

jontracey

Reactions
For the best part of six months now I have been flying a Mavic over a massive construction site here in the east of the UK where they are building a new dual carriageway (A14). I do this because a) is fun and b) so that local people and users of the current A14 can see the progress and hopefully it may stop people (kids) being tempted to trespass onto a dangerous site to get a look at whats going on

Each month I publish 3-4 videos as I fly over the various parts of the site, but this month I went 360 by mounting the Samsung 360 camera to my drone, there are three videos and three 360 versions in the playlist below. Videos 5-7 are the 360 versions.

If your don't live near Cambridge or your not interested in construction you probably wont find them of any interest but just incase here is the full playlist, love to get some feedback.

p.s even if its not your thing (its not pretty landscapes just lots of mud and machines) if you have VR headset the 360 versions should work, they even work with Googles Cardboard.

Drones over the A14 - August 2017 - YouTube

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123