Join Us Now

Water Keep Risin’ High…. We shall be strong 🇦🇺

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be
As some may have read recently, I almost lost my new Air3 into the ocean due to some very “dodgy” DJI programming of the way in which waypoint altitudes may be negatively affected during a flight from what was originally input by the pilot!

So as the majority of my flights are over water I have purchased the wet suit and Sea-Lander Rescue Jacket from our forum friend @Phantomrain.org

Here is a short video of my first “test flight” in relatively calm conditions, but hey…. IT WORKS! 👍🏻
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Best Smile I had this weekend. Seeing the Rescue Jacket in action in a cinematic setting, and music to match.
If you get a chance do a top speed test in the Head Wind an Coming back with the wind over the lake.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water.

That funny pressure you felt in your chest? Yes, that was your heart stopping for a full 2 seconds the first time ever you landed on the water.

@Phantomrain.org, did you include that complimentary disposable defibrillator you usually do for new customers?

😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Once you gain some confidence with the Phantomrain Rescue Jackets you will be landing on the Waves in no time.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Waves.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Squidinc

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avivf377