DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

D_The_Producer

Reactions
Hi friends! I've been flying my Mini 2 for a few months and I've noticed a few times that the video looks a bit weird in some parts, like with sparks. I record the videos at 4K in Pro mode.
PS: The problem can only be seen at 4K

Parte baja extraña.mp4

Hi friends! I've been flying my Mini 2 for a few months and I've noticed a few times that the video looks a bit weird in some parts, like with sparks. I record the videos at 4K in Pro mode.
PS: The problem can only be seen at 4K

Parte baja extraña.mp4
I don't see any sparks.... I do see shifting light issues and maybe some rolling shutter. The use of an ND filter on a bright day may help by slowing the shutter speed. Try changing your settings to manual so that the Mini 2 isn't changing things while you fly and the issues will likely go away.

Reactions: D_The_Producer
I do see what might be pixelation but whether that is from the drone or the upload or my equipment I do not know but it prompts me to ask, is this video off the memory card or from your screen device's cache?

Reactions: D_The_Producer
I don't see any sparks.... I do see shifting light issues and maybe some rolling shutter. The use of an ND filter on a bright day may help by slowing the shutter speed. Try changing your settings to manual so that the Mini 2 isn't changing things while you fly and the issues will likely go away.
That is exactly the issues, I was recording the Pro mode, as I said, that's what the manual mode is called.
Yeah, I just noticed that the video won't upload on 4K, and the problem is only visible at this resolution. I'm uploading it to YT right now so you all can see what I mean. Thanks for the reply

I do see what might be pixelation but whether that is from the drone or the upload or my equipment I do not know but it prompts me to ask, is this video off the memory card or from your screen device's cache?
The video is from the memory card, I just don't know why Drive won't show the 4K version. Uploading it to YT now

Sorry, friends, but I just uploaded the video to YouTube at 4K, and we can't see the problem either. For some reason it only shows at maximum resolution / quality. Apologies for wasting your time?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet