DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What do you think of DJI as a company?

Poll: What do you think of DJI as a company?

• I have been treated fairly by them in all respects.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I feel that I have not been treated fairly in one or more respects.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • If a different company was selling a similar product, I would buy it and sell my DJI product.

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • I will continue to buy DJI products.

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • I would never buy another DJI product.

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
I think they make the best drones on the market hands down, everything else I throw my hands up.

I have said this before.. I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with them. I have sent in a P3p when it developed cracks. Made an online claim. 24 hours later I had a RMA. From the time I dropped it off to the time I was flying again was 9 days including a weekend. I was amazed because I was waiting for and preparing for months without my bird.. Nope!!! 9 days total. When I got it back I had a new shell, one new motor and a new respect for DJI. To top it off my bird was outside of warranty. I paid nothing!

My only complaint with any of my DJI birds is the awful shell that is on the P3 series. The rest of the small problems dont remotely come close to the issues I have had with other brands.. not even close. I read nothing but praise for the other brands customer service and can say without hesitation I have experienced really good service with all of the brands. One company has had my unit twice and returned it to me promptly twice but... I think DJI technology is about 2 ears ahead of some of the other comapanies which is why they control a large portion of the market share.

So taking the whole experience - I think DJI makes a superior product. A product that rarely fails. My experience with them has been very good. My other products have been inferior in many aspects. Connectivity, lost GPS, set-up time, general interface, latency and reliability have been poor compared to my DJI stuff. That said DJI gear is more costly but in my experience you get what you pay for... DJI is feature rich and rock solid. In approximately 500 miles I have experienced no fatal errors... none. I can't say that for some of my other stuff. So while I know some will flame me for this or call me a "fanboy" all I have to say is call it whatever you want... I am not brand loyal. I will buy what I think suits my needs. My experience with DJI products overall, has been superior than my experience with the other brands and it aint even close.

With their hardware: "Sheer beautiful wizardry."
With their software: "Are you guys sure you QA tested this?"
With their customer service: "Eww. Whyyyyyyyy?"

On my experience with the total opposite. Read some of my posts. I'm still trying to get the $99 back that they're trying to steal from me that I paid for DJI care. But they say I never paid and have receipts and confirmation for I had to go to the credit card company. As far as the product goes the third mavic finally works perfect but it took three. I am really pissed about the DJI care that they can't find it and they don't care.

With their software: "Are you guys sure you QA tested this?"
Have you flown any other manufacturer? I'm curious how you compare them to DJI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead