DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

what do you think...

Well I like it! It’s a beautiful area. I like the music on the 4K version as it fits well with the church.
There is one small part at the 27 second mark that the transition is a bit distracting. If you could cut out those few seconds so that the transition goes straight into your orbit shot . You know?
Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more!!

Well I like it! It’s a beautiful area. I like the music on the 4K version as it fits well with the church.
There is one small part at the 27 second mark that the transition is a bit distracting. If you could cut out those few seconds so that the transition goes straight into your orbit shot . You know?
i see what your saying, thanks

Sounds like you were using some copyrighted music that was offered as a sample to hear before making a purchase, because you can hear the female voice in there several times announcing the copyright owner protection voice over.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Yes, that transition bothered me too. Just edit out the screeching halt (so as not the crash into the steeple) and go right into the circumferential orbit around the church.

Dale

I’m not sure about the fly app, but a nicely cropped cross over transition centring the steeple in both clips would look pretty cool. I’ve never used the fly app to edit so I have no idea what’s possible?

Without reading previous replies (I hope not to repeat anyone), and if you allow me, some tips to improve your future videos:

Try to ensure that all scenes have continuous movement (camera & drone) and that there are no erratic movements of the drone. Cut the parts where this is not the case and when recording, keep in mind that you need N seconds of continuous movement for each scene. Video editors with stabilisation can also help you.

Try to have a variety of spots, shoot from different angles, heights, combine camera and drone movements, ...etc. What I mean is that videos tend to be more interesting if they have a variety of content. If you have very little varied content, make a very short video, which will always be better than repeating scenes or making them too long.

Hope this help you

Reactions: mxzrevman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silfumus