DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What does this mean?

• Thread starter Deleted member 114292
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 114292

3 of my batteries show this. 3 are fine. The ones that show this were manufactured in July other in November.

New Note.jpeg

Does that change happen to correspond to a firmware update?
I am thinking no, because I have others that appear normal. But I am not sure because I just upgraded AirData to where I can see this.

Reactions: E90RAW
3 of my batteries show this. 3 are fine. The ones that show this were manufactured in July other in November.

View attachment 95059
The last note in your image titled “Initial Capacity” explains it. A new battery on my M2P will often give me 24-26 min of flight time., but after some usage over time this declines to 22-23 minutes. This is apparently normal behavior. It has occurred with all 10 of my batteries.

The last note in your image titled “Initial Capacity” explains it. A new battery on my M2P will often give me 24-26 min of flight time., but after some usage over time this declines to 22-23 minutes. This is apparently normal behavior. It has occurred with all 10 of my batteries.
OK thanks that’s really what I wanted to know it’s normal.

What appears unusual, however, is the discontinuous drop from the original nominal 3850 mAh. That doesn't look physically realistic unless the battery was mistreated.

What appears unusual, however, is the discontinuous drop from the original nominal 3850 mAh. That doesn't look physically realistic unless the battery was mistreated.
Yeah I’m not sure about that. I used a DJi charger with the discharge rate set for two days and flu each battery at least twice a week.
I land at 25 to 30%.
If that's abuse then I will change the patterns.
Two of my six don’t show that pattern.
The bad ones mfg Jul 16 2019.
The good ones Nov 8 and Oct 31.
I opened a ticket with DJI see what they say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 2.08.37 PM.png

this is a P4 battery that sat for like 2 years - not sure if this is apple to apple compare or not.

Chargers show full charge, but actual flight time is reduced as in my last post above. Just fly with them and RTH warning set at 30%. I do often fly in ambient temps of 103 - 104 degrees F during the summer.

Chargers show full charge, but actual flight time is reduced as in my last post above. Just fly with them and RTH warning set at 30%. I do often fly in ambient temps of 103 - 104 degrees F during the summer.
Yes I have low bat set to 30% and as I said I always make it back before 25% usually 28%.

Dear Customer,

This message is from DJI Support. After testing your product, DJI has determined to provide you with free repair service. The repair is expected to be finished within 3 to 6 business days, after which the product will be sent back to you. Thank you for choosing DJI.
Case Info.
Customer

Case No.
CAS-4048716-F4L8F8
Quotation Date
2020-Mar-12
Remark

Dear Customer, this product will be covered under warranty. We'll either repair it or replace it with a product that's new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. For more information, please visit (After-Sales Service Policies - DJI). - DJI North America

Item List
Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Battery

Quantity: 4
Net Price : 149.00
Total Price: 596.00
Tax
Shipping Cost
Total Amount
Discount
Total Payment (USD$) 0

If they hadn’t helped me out here might’ve been the end of my drone career.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78