DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

what sd

sandisk extreme 64gb or samsung evo 128gb
I have 64 bit sandisk exsteme and it has served me really well so far, recording in 4k 100mb bit rate no issues. I dont have any expereince with samsung ones. I will say this thought, it might largely depend on personal preference or your routine of flying but i also dont see much piont in 128 cards for mavic 2. At first i was worried 64 gb might been bad cioce especially for 4k. I had 64 perviously on my spark but that was hd only. But i can honeslty say i think 64 gig is more than enought you can shoot couple hours of 4k. I have 3 batteries and i can shoot probally 6 batteries in 4 k with this sd card. So 2 flights usually two different days and then you still have onboard 8 gig too. I find that after every flight i take footage off anyway to edit, so in nushell while 128 gig might be nice to have i do t really see much of need for it unless you fly 6 batteries at time. All i know is my 3 batteries give me around hour and after hour of flying i am tired of standing around and creativety of shots has worn off lol. 64 gig seems just right sweet spot for me. With 64 if if you forget take your 3 flights footage off you can do another 3 flight, and have onboard left.

Reactions: ff22
Both will work. I would go for the evo. Simply because I have had several of the Sandisk cards throw a leg out of bed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15