DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What the hell

warlock 31

Reactions
Yesterday morning DJI Go app updated by itself and now video and camera does not work properly. Yesterday when I flew it was messed up and I thought today might be better. Before this update my mavic took beautiful videos and beautiful pictures and now it does not anymore. I don't understand their update this sucks to put it in polite words. I'm going to call DJI tomorrow and ask them what we can do to fix this. Is someone else out there knows the answer please tell me.

Can you give us details beyond it's "messed up"? What specifically has changed? What version is the app? iOS or Android? What device are you using?

I went and reset all camera settings. And yes I am logged into the DJI app. It wants me to do a firmware update and I'm afraid to because it works so well before. And I keep on hearing horror stories about updates

Yes I did test it after camera settings. Videos that you can see the color is off and it's kind of blurry won't focus. 90% of the time can't hardly see the picture it's all jumbled up

The reloaded the app if I keep the mavic still pictures kind of okay soon as you move or spin it and picture breaks up. I'm using a Samsung s5 like I always have and it worked perfect before

Did you test it after resetting the camera?
I talked to a guy named lopi at DJI he said I needed to wait for the next update because this one has a problem which could be August 3rd. That just sounds really weird. You would think they would test these updates before they send them out.

Reactions: JRK
Any youtubes you can show? Did you try resetting camera settings?
I found a place where I could download an older version of the app instead of updated 4.1.4 I went back to 4.1.3 and disable the auto update. It works absolutely fantastic videos pictures everything. Thank you for trying to help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirjhara