Join Us Now

What version is this

Trini_MP

Reactions
I want to install firmware 700....

What do i have here?
865ae4acd4c21e9798e3dc6b356e6403.jpg

Are these versions good? Or would you recommend the latest
First of all your Mavic and controller versions should match, regardless of the version.

You're on .0800 now on your Mavic and your controller is on .0550.

It's offering you 01.04.0000 which is the latest.

I recently updated to this with no issues. Some swear to staying at .0400 but you're already way beyond that. Others will say if you're over .0700 and not willing to roll back, you might as well keep current.

Again, I've had flawless performance with 01.04.0000.

Make sure to update your controller at the same time.

Last edited:
So based on that screenshot... Of my versions... I am good to go?

I am so scared of flying it....

No. Your controller and Mavic need to be the same version. You should probably update both to 01.04.0000 to be safe.

First of all your Mavic and controller versions should match, regardless of the version.

You're on .0800 now on your Mavic and your controller is on .0550.

It's offering you 01.04.0000 which is the latest.

I recently updated to this with no issues. Some swear to staying at .0400 but you're already way beyond that. Others will say if you're over .0700 and not willing to roll back, you might as well keep current.

Again, I've had flawless performance with 01.04.0000.

Make sure to update your controller at the same time.
How long have you been flying with this version?

Try only updating the RC controller to match the FW on the bird, which in your case is 0800, I find that keeping FW versions matched between RC, Bird, and batteries makes for a much more stable Kit.
You can roll back to 0700 anytime you want. I personally prefer FW 0400.
How to rollback Mavic firmware

Try only updating the RC controller to match the FW on the bird, which in your case is 0800, I find that keeping FW versions matched between RC, Bird, and batteries makes for a much more stable Kit.
You can roll back to 0700 anytime you want. I personally prefer FW 0400.
How to rollback Mavic firmware
Doesn't sound like he has a lot of experience with this so I was thinking the safest and easiest route would be just update to the latest on both. He can always go back later when he learns more.

You are correct Robert... I am new to this whole drone field... And I am trying to turn it into a profitable investment I made.

I think I will go to the latest... And roll back if I get any issues.

Reactions: Robert Mitchell
Doesn't sound like he has a lot of experience with this so I was thinking the safest and easiest route would be just update to the latest on both. He can always go back later when he learns more.
True, I just recommended it because it would at least make his more reliable with his current setup.

You are correct Robert... I am new to this whole drone field... And I am trying to turn it into a profitable investment I made.

I think I will go to the latest... And roll back if I get any issues.
You can do it on your device but the best way is to download and install DJI assistant 2 on your computer first if you haven't already.

Take your time and follow the prompts and allow it to finish all steps. If it locks up, you will be instructed as to what to do.

You can do it on your device but the best way is to download and install DJI assistant 2 on your computer first if you haven't already.

Take your time and follow the prompts and allow it to finish all steps. If it locks up, you will be instructed as to what to do.
In doing the install.... It downloads 100%...and is just staying there....

Whats happening?????

In doing the install.... It downloads 100%...and is just staying there....

Whats happening?????
Are you using your device or a computer? Sometimes it stops for a while before starting the install process. Don’t do anything unless prompted.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke