DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where does everyone get their music?

canadian drone videos

Reactions
I use Audio Jungle, lots of great stuff, sound effects too. It’s usually around $30-50 a tune for 10 000 copies, easy to pick through as lots of details about the music can be seen before you even hit play.

Reactions: Bufface
YouTube audio library is decent and free. Artlist is decent too but the pricing of pretty much any site is cost prohibitive unless you're pumping out videos constantly.

I use epidemic sound. Absolutely love it! Everything from music to a huge library of sound effects.
Link?

I've checked a few things by Googling free music and there are some sites which will have some downloads with Creative Commons license.

But I just throw on tracks just to have something. I don't even edit my videos, for now. I'm not trying to monetize either. Just use Youtube since it's free and it's an easy way to view the videos later on TV or any other device.

In a couple of occasions, I got notified that I can't use the music unless I attribute the source so I just put the link in the description for the video.

Here are some places to download royalty free music for your drone videos:
If you’re uploading videos to YouTube, you can legally use some copyrighted music on your videos. Check out this article for more details.

I use www.purple-planet.com who I think are based in the U.K. but have a super range of short pieces that I personally like and use. They segment their work by mood/style etc so it is easy to find a piece that suits. Usual requirement to acknowledge the source in the YT description but I always also make a point of crediting them in my film. Hope this helps

For what little I have done so far, bensound.com has been good to me.

I use epidemic sound. Absolutely love it! Everything from music to a huge library of sound effects.
Here’s a vid I put out today.

Mavic 3 Drone Test - Slow Motion, Zoom, Low Light - Morrow Lake

Outstanding, I’ve yet to test my M3 on video with a sunset, yours looks excellent. Well done indeed. The birds near the beginning, was that done using a digital pan and crop in post or was the drone itself doing a spin? Excellent results.

Very nice footage- was the sunset 1:12-1:37 a hyperlapse?Did you keep the drone static (e.g.: not fly- just hover).

Dale

Outstanding, I’ve yet to test my M3 on video with a sunset, yours looks excellent. Well done indeed. The birds near the beginning, was that done using a digital pan and crop in post or was the drone itself doing a spin? Excellent results.
That was the drone itself spinning. You can tell by that little lens flare moving across the bottom of the video.

It was a static 4k60 shot with a 600% speed increase. Thanks for watching and great question
Sorry for my confusion. Please break that down for me. I am going out tomorrow 5:30 Am for a sunrise.
Using Mavic 2 Pro. I am shooting D-log. I usually shoot 24 fps. I usually shoot video mode/hyperlapse, 2 second interval for as long as the battery lasts. I choose the highest number of shoots the drone will allow. I edit DNG's in LRTimelapse.

Please can you give me the settings I can use tomorrow AM? I can increase speed to 600% in Premiere Pro0 that I get.

Sorry for my confusion. Please break that down for me. I am going out tomorrow 5:30 Am for a sunrise.
Using Mavic 2 Pro. I am shooting D-log. I usually shoot 24 fps. I usually shoot video mode/hyperlapse, 2 second interval for as long as the battery lasts. I choose the highest number of shoots the drone will allow. I edit DNG's in LRTimelapse.

Please can you give me the settings I can use tomorrow AM? I can increase speed to 600% in Premiere Pro0 that I get.
No problem.
The DJI Mavic 3 does not have a hyperlapse function yet so I had to basically do it manually.
I took the drone up, hovered in one place, and recorded a 4k60fps shot for 3 or 4 minutes.
When I got around to editing the video, in premiere pro I increased the speed of that shot by 600% which gave it that hyperlapse / timelapse feel.
Its not the most 'data efficient' way to do it, I probably could have went with a lower fps, but I did 60 in case any ducks or birds flew in front of the camera. I left myself with options.

It also helped that it was really quite windy and the clouds were moving fast.

No problem.
The DJI Mavic 3 does not have a hyperlapse function yet so I had to basically do it manually.
I took the drone up, hovered in one place, and recorded a 4k60fps shot for 3 or 4 minutes.
When I got around to editing the video, in premiere pro I increased the speed of that shot by 600% which gave it that hyperlapse / timelapse feel.
Its not the most 'data efficient' way to do it, I probably could have went with a lower fps, but I did 60 in case any ducks or birds flew in front of the camera. I left myself with options.

It also helped that it was really quite windy and the clouds were moving fast.
Thanks- I'll give it a try.

Reactions: Patman Droneography
The free sources became a hassle, so I bought the Lifetime subscription for $100 when Audiio.com launched. It has been much easier finding music, even though I don't make a lot of videos.

CYBER SALE 70% Off Audiio Pro
Today, get 70% off a full year of unlimited music & sound effects with Audiio Pro.
Hurry! This offer ends soon.

USE CODE: SAVE70

"https://audiio.com/pricing"

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ifish4bass