DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where should I buy my Mavic air 2 from?

L.Bro

Reactions
Unfortunately I couldn't buy the mavic air 2 during the release dates like many of you, but I will be purchasing it during the month of June 2020. I can hardly wait. From your experiences dealing with several different retailers, who would you guys recommend I purchase my Mavic Air 2?

Purchased mine from BHPhoto in New York.
Used their store credit card and saved on taxes.
Free Shipping.
Everything I order from them gets to me in 1 or 2 days once shipped. (I'm in New Jersey as well.)

Reactions: L.Bro
I bought from B&H. Took 3 bussiness days to get deivered once shipped. Im in Florida

I bought it from Florida Drone Supply.
Since I don't live in Florida, didn't have to pay tax. $988 total for Fly More Combo.

Also, they are a forum sponsor and they were very helpful on the phone.

Last edited:
Purchased mine from BHPhoto in New York.
Used their store credit card and saved on taxes.
Free Shipping.
Everything I order from them gets to me in 1 or 2 days once shipped. (I'm in New Jersey as well.)
Saved on taxes, I like that!

I bought mine from DroneNerds after seeing them mentioned positively in a few different places. Have to say it was a fantastic experience working with them.

Reactions: Scottalmas
I bought mine from DroneNerds after seeing them mentioned positively in a few different places. Have to say it was a fantastic experience working with them.
Did you have to pay for shipping and taxes when you purchased from drone nerds?

Drone nerds here, no tax free shipping and it was at the house in 3 days
I had a similar experience. Was expecting to have to sign for it, but Fedex guy just left it at my front door. It was packed in discreet brown box. 3 days to the house. Happy with service.

Reactions: L.Bro
I went with Drone nerds too, got mine yesterday.!! :)
No tax & free shipping + 3.5% cashback on rakuten + 3% BOA online shopping cash back

I bought mine from skydronesusa out of Iowa really great people to work with.
Johnny FREE SHIPPING

Wherever you buy from, make sure you understand the return policy. Some will charge a "restocking fee" if you have a problem and try to return it.

Same. Would definitely recommend Drone Nerds. I bought mine through Rakuten and get 3.5% cash back. Free shipping, no sales tax as I live in NY.

Drone nerds because it was in stock and shipped that day
I would use them again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54