DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy DJI Mavic Mini?

That supplier is still listed as the shipper for the MM combo, but at a ridiculously high price. You would think after the ruckus I went through that they would have cut ties. Obviously Not. What’s up with so many suppliers having a very high combo price when others are still at $499? Something is weird.
For the most part the only ones who have stock today are the stores selling @ 699 & ironically people are actually paying that high...for most sellers who sell @ 499 like DDS we ran out pretty quickly due to the high demand. The dealer can only get away w/ this practice on a 3rd party marketplace not their own website. All marketplaces amazon, ebay, walmart, newegg have their loyal customers who don't care to pay more as long as its the 1 click seamless checkout and shows up 2 days later from the shopping site of choice over buying from a site like apple for 499 (btw thinking they got ALL the allocation)

Reactions: Capt KO
Hey DanMan,
Looks like we are both waiting to find out how good Florida drone supply handles our orders. For all to see. OK FDS you’re in the spotlight. Lol ??
We love the spotlight...haha. All of the orders placed by 4pm yesterday shipped yesterday and the orders placed up through noon today are shipping now. Anyone with a pending order as of now should see their order shipped within the next 30 minutes.

We have been supporting these forums for many years and are appreciative of all of the orders everyone is sending our way.

Thanks to all!!

No problem
I was going to possibly go with Drone Nerds or Apple. Drone Nerds order site didn't specify a ship date, so next would be Apple as they'd have it in three business days. But since you have stock, thought to support our members.

We love the spotlight...haha. All of the orders placed by 4pm yesterday shipped yesterday and the orders placed up through noon today are shipping now. Anyone with a pending order as of now should see their order shipped within the next 30 minutes.

We have been supporting these forums for many years and are appreciative of all of the orders everyone is sending our way.

Thanks to all!!
Order 3476 has been shipped! Sweet, thank you

My order is 3475. No email about it yet.
Hey Dan! I pm'ed you. You should have received shipping e-mail 20+ minutes ago, messaged to verify we have correct e-mail address.

As I indicated in the PM, I got your sales promo, so you have my email.
Still no confirmation. Spectrum/Charter might be blackholing your mail servers.

How did you get a higher order number than me when I think you ordered an hour earlier than me?

But if yours shipped, mine should too.
I just looked it up for you - #3475 has shipped.

Edit: I see someone else has already PM'd you the tracking number.

FDS ... this has been fun. Will stay in touch and if all goes well, be glad to promote you. Definitely not Walmart or Amazon. Just buy from your local drone supplier!
How about a picture of your store. You know, the one of you sitting under an umbrella on Fort Myers Beach, sipping a piña colada, with a couple of drones at your feet, phone in hand, and a label maker. PROMO, Get your warm batteries from Florida! No frozen birds here. Rub it in, it’s cold up north.

Thanks again my friends.
Capt KO.....no I don’t hit people, them’s my initials. ?

I just placed my order with Florida Drone Supply about a half hour ago and already have my shipping number.

I'm new here and so I just wanted to say that my experience with FDS was awesome. I saw this thread about an hour and a half ago and decided to PM them about stock status of the Fly More combo. They replied within minutes that is was in stock and would be mailed out today if I ordered in the next few hours.

They gave me direction on the best shipping method and handled my order right away. Well done!

FDS ... this has been fun. Will stay in touch and if all goes well, be glad to promote you. Definitely not Walmart or Amazon. Just buy from your local drone supplier!
How about a picture of your store. You know, the one of you sitting under an umbrella on Fort Myers Beach, sipping a piña colada, with a couple of drones at your feet, phone in hand, and a label maker. PROMO, Get your warm batteries from Florida! No frozen birds here. Rub it in, it’s cold up north.

Thanks again my friends.
Capt KO.....no I don’t hit people, them’s my initials. ?

Mav Mini flying by some palm trees in our parking lot... good enough?
It's been a chilly 74 degrees here today, no beach for us, too cold. hahaha

IMG_0021 2.JPG

I just placed my order with Florida Drone Supply about a half hour ago and already have my shipping number.

I'm new here and so I just wanted to say that my experience with FDS was awesome. I saw this thread about an hour and a half ago and decided to PM them about stock status of the Fly More combo. They replied within minutes that is was in stock and would be mailed out today if I ordered in the next few hours.

They gave me direction on the best shipping method and handled my order right away. Well done!
Thank you so much! we appreciate your kind words. Glad we could accommodate you, again we apologize for the back and forth on shipping. Glad we got it worked out!

Mav Mini flying by some palm trees in our parking lot... good enough?
It's been a chilly 74 degrees here today, no beach for us, too cold. hahaha

View attachment 85681
Best MM shot yet. But, time for winter clothes, gonna freeze. Low 60’, high 68’ tomorrow. Might snow? Nope norwester she gonna blow! 30kn gusts “Not Good To Fly” “ Small craft advisory“ perfect for a MM first flight. Does ‘care ref’ cover flyaways? Lol, soon Mini’s will be falling from the skies with no return labels on them. Probably need a special MM lost and found.

Well, if it's too windy I'll fly my kite.
But first I have to get the MM. Expected arrival Monday. Was hoping it would get here tomorrow, being only 5 hours away.

Well, if it's too windy I'll fly my kite.
But first I have to get the MM. Expected arrival Monday. Was hoping it would get here tomorrow, being only 5 hours away.
Whaaa ? I’m only 2 hrs away. Mon deliv.....Wait, tracking now says Sat delivery.??

Florida Drone Supply, well done. You positioned yourself perfectly for this end run of the opening MM crush. My hats off. Honesty, common sense and forethought, sorely lacking these days. My previous purchase attempts elsewhere, prove that. Monster corporations screwing customers on price! And not honoring a Paid For preorder. Shame!

Here’s hoping you get a great boost for your customer base from this Mini Madness. ??

Last edited:
Reactions: clackey
I found mine today at Microcenter. (In store) Apple said they won't sell theirs until Tues Nov 19? WTF?

I was on the phone and chat with Walmart for an hour and they could not come to any solution except a re-order at $200 more. That is sad! Blamed it on third-party supplier
How can they call something in the mail back that you bought and paid for, has your name and address on the package. Thats like stealing your mail which is a federal offense. something sounds fishy here

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee