DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy DJI Mavic Mini?

We just got in a palette of Mavic Mini Fly More Combos!
They are ready to ship today! Mavic Mini Fly More Combo
DJI is backed up to a 20-25 delivery time and is limiting customers to one unit, not us!

I don't understand how you can get a Pallet of Mini's and I still have to wait another month for my order to ship from DJI direct. they should just stop direct sales if they cant or wont fill their orders. IMHO

I don't understand how you can get a Pallet of Mini's and I still have to wait another month for my order to ship from DJI direct. they should just stop direct sales if they cant or wont fill their orders. IMHO
@W5CI We understand your frustration completely, and do not understand what the hold up is either. I think it's just easier for them to ship bulk orders to their dealers instead of individual orders.

I am sure they ship FedEx and UPS shipments daily . One item or a bulk order of 1000 should be no different

@W5CI We understand your frustration completely, and do not understand what the hold up is either. I think it's just easier for them to ship bulk orders to their dealers instead of individual orders.

Just sent email to DJI canceling my order for the MM. I will be in touch with you to place an order. thanks

Reactions: Ddjmrql
We still have plenty of Mavic Mini Fly More Combos left, but they are going FAST! Don’t wait to purchase yours, get it today from Florida Drone Supply: Mavic Mini Fly More Combo.

Mavic Mini Mountain 2.jpg

First post, just ordered mine from Florida Drone Supply. Saved Texas taxes.
Yup! We need to mention that more often, if you live outside of Florida, you do not pay sales taxes when purchasing from us!! Unfortunately, our Florida natives do not benefit :(

Reactions: Thutchis
Got my MM today! Thanks FDS.
Excellent - hope you enjoy some good flying over the weekend!

Thanks for ordering it from us....we appreciate it.

Reactions: Ddjmrql
Excellent - hope you enjoy some good flying over the weekend!

Thanks for ordering it from us....we appreciate it.
Ordered my Fly More Combo from Florida Drone Supply yesterday. Shipped yesterday and will be delivered in North Carolina Monday. Matched DJI pricing and exceptional customer service. I have no affiliation, but wanted to reward great customer service!

I did three things today:

1. Cancelled order with DJI (ETA 12/21)
2. Placed order with FDS
3. Drank beer

Good thing I checked on how to get Care Refresh, if bought elsewhere...

No what? Will I get it before Thanksgiving?

Ordered my Fly More Combo from Florida Drone Supply yesterday. Shipped yesterday and will be delivered in North Carolina Monday. Matched DJI pricing and exceptional customer service. I have no affiliation, but wanted to reward great customer service!
Happy Mavic Monday!! Thank you so much for your kind words!

I got my mavic mini today. Thank you Florida Drone Supply Thumbswayup??
You're welcome! How are you liking the mini? Did you get some flying time in over the weekend?

FDS even including three mint candies in the shipment box. Great customer service! Appreciate that kind gesture.
We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed that! Happy flying!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4