DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which mobile device are you flying with? (November 2020)

Just received the Note20 Ultra in the mail. Will try to fly with it. We usually just use our tablets and the phones as back ups.

Reactions: TerKelDing
Sigh...

@msinger - I suggest you repost with a subject like "Which mobile device are you flying with? [DO NOT POST - use linked web site]"

Too many people post without reading.

Reactions: msinger
I need your help with two quick things:

1) Are you currently flying with one of these mobile devices? If so, please click the heart beside that mobile device to show you're using it.

View attachment 117210

2) If you're using a mobile device that's not on my list, please comment below and let us know the following:
  • Which mobile device are you using?
  • Which DJI apps do you fly with? (DJI Fly, DJI GO 4, DJI GO 3, etc.)

Thank you for your help! :)

1) Are you currently flying with one of these mobile devices? If so, please click the heart beside that mobile device to show you're using it.

View attachment 117210

2) If you're using a mobile device that's not on my list, please comment below and let us know the following:

Samsung galaxy s8, using goDJI 4 app. I've thought about using an iPad mini because I've heard apple products are more compatible. What does everyone else think?

View attachment 117210

Crystal sky for my M2P and hand signals for my Spark.

I voted for IOS and android. Fly app
I notice remote ID isn't an option on android fly app but it is on IOS. Just an observation.

Reactions: msinger
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_