DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which mobile device are you flying with? (November 2020)

What is go3?
I run Go. (P3adv), Go4 and Fly on a 5S and have flicked the Go4 and fly sliders but don'r know what Go3 is.

I wanted to point out that the "Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus" actually comes in multiple versions, with different RAM, and storage.

For example, I have a TB-8704V with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage. I also have coming in a TB-8704F with 4GB of RAM 64GB of storage. If you know both the model number and the amount of storage, you can determine the amount of RAM, which can be 2GB, 3GB or 4GB. But all are called the same blanket "Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus" name and look virtually identical.

Reactions: msinger
iPhone SE (2020) with Fly. I’m curious how some people have voted for the Amazon Fire HD tablet with the Fly app as it’s not compatible.

Last edited:
Hi,

I fly with the Samsung A70, Samsung Note 10 Lite, or the Samsung Tab S6 Lite. Fly using the DJI Fly app for my Mavic Mini and Mavic Air 2. I also use the beta version of the Litchi app with the Mavic Mini. The Samsung Note 10 Lite is my main phone with mobile internet. If using the Samsung A70 or Samsung Tab S6 Lite, have these tethered to the Note 10 Lite via Bluetooth for internet access. Have not experienced any problems with either of these 3 devices.

I need your help with two quick things:

1) Are you currently flying with one of these mobile devices? If so, please click the heart beside that mobile device to show you're using it.

View attachment 117210

2) If you're using a mobile device that's not on my list, please comment below and let us know the following:
  • Which mobile device are you using?
  • Which DJI apps do you fly with? (DJI Fly, DJI GO 4, DJI GO 3, etc.)

Thank you for your help! :)
I'm using two devices - iPad 6th generation (2018) (voted for it) and since recently Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 128 GB with 6 GB RAM - both devices are with DJI GO 4.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman