DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which mobile device are you flying with? (November 2020)

I need your help with two quick things:

1) Are you currently flying with one of these mobile devices? If so, please click the heart beside that mobile device to show you're using it.

View attachment 117210

2) If you're using a mobile device that's not on my list, please comment below and let us know the following:
  • Which mobile device are you using?
  • Which DJI apps do you fly with? (DJI Fly, DJI GO 4, DJI GO 3, etc.)

Thank you for your help! :)
I use a iPhone 7 out of necessity. Have used an i4 se up and until upgrading due to Marvic Air 2 and DJI Fly iOS requirements only. The i7 isnt the best for full screen viewing. An i7Plus is better but @ 2x the price for a refurbished phone.

iPad Mini 2. I already had it when I got the drone and the phone is an incompatible Android. The Mini is the perfect size, not too big but huge compared to a phone and it fits the the holder I got for it.

I use either a GalaxyS8(2017), a GalaxyS10(2019) a GalaxyA71-5g(2020) or a GalaxyTabA(2020). All working great!!

Must i vote for only one? :D

Reactions: msinger
I just got an iPhone 12 Pro Max.

No force-touch so I'm curious how different it will be from the iPhone 8 Plus I had been using.

In particular, I use the force touch to swivel the gimbal around. Find that to be much smoother than using the triggers/shoulder buttons.

Anyone else using the long press on the screen to control the gimbal on a device without force touch?

I need your help with two quick things:

1) Are you currently flying with one of these mobile devices? If so, please click the heart beside that mobile device to show you're using it.

View attachment 117210

2) If you're using a mobile device that's not on my list, please comment below and let us know the following:
  • Which mobile device are you using?
  • Which DJI apps do you fly with? (DJI Fly, DJI GO 4, DJI GO 3, etc.)

Thank you for your help! :)
I fly with a Kindle Fire 10 and DJI GO 4 with my Mavic Pro. Love the 10 inch screen.

DJI Mavic Air 2, which I bought about 4-5 months ago. I'm a newbie to drones and am enjoying it, though I don't get enough flight time at the moment.

My plans for the drone is Dog Training and Gold Prospecting location surveillance.

I fly with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 128GB. Dex is unbeleivably handy when using DJI fly for my Air 2, I can have DJI Fly open in one window and have a map with coordinates open in another window. It's got blazing performance, a 10" screen, OLED screen so very high color accuracy, bright and easy to see in the day, and Dex. I also use it with my Mavic 2 Pro and 2 Enterprise Dual occasionally but I have the smart controller for them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost