DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which video editing software?

I tried there demo version which would not load the 4k file from the mavic. They advised me to buy the product because not all the functionally was in the demo version. I haven't done this yet, probably will at some point, they do have a return policy which I will carefully read before I do purchase.

Reactions: Anas757iraq
I tried there demo version which would not load the 4k file from the mavic. They advised me to buy the product because not all the functionally was in the demo version. I haven't done this yet, probably will at some point, they do have a return policy which I will carefully read before I do purchase.

I would not buy the full version if the demo won't work. That's why there is a demo, so you can try before you buy.

Personally, I have had good luck with Cyberlink Powerdirector loading and editing 4K files from the Mavic. Before that I used Davinci resolve but started to have problems when I went to 4K.

Premiere Pro CC. I have been using that for the last three years with all my stuff. There is a learning curve but there are more tutorials out there on Youtube than there are Mavic Fail videos, so you can find plenty of help. It is amazing what you can do with that and After Effects.

Premiere Pro CC. I have been using that for the last three years with all my stuff. There is a learning curve but there are more tutorials out there on Youtube than there are Mavic Fail videos, so you can find plenty of help. It is amazing what you can do with that and After Effects.
This is my first time using the premiere Pro cc never used any video editor , but I'm very fast to learn stuff , as I see I need the after effect because Premiere has little video effect ,Right?

Have a look at Shotcut - full 4k compatible and totally free. At the price it's worth a play

A heads up on iMovie. Whatever the frames per second is on the first clip you drop into the project, that will set the frames for the entire project. iMovie has no way of manually setting fps once you go to export the video. It has limited set of options to export your project. If you are looking to just upload to vimeo or youtube it does interface very nicely though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada