DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who Are the Best Online Authorized Dealers?

efendic12

Reactions
I'm looking to get a Mavic 2 Zoom and was wondering if anyone knows of any authorized dealers that have especially good deals, sales, or free items with a purchase?

Reactions: efendic12 and ff22
I got mine off Amazon from this seller after scrutinizing more than a dozen others and reading hundreds of reviews about nightmares that people wrote after getting their products used, already authorized, opened and resealed to "install the latest DJI firmware" and other reasons used to try and justify why it came used, opened or worst, broken! Could I have saved money elsewhere? Yes for sure but I didn't pay sales tax, shipping or get any opened or used returned goods. I like my purchases to be mint because I take meticulous care of my toys.

I paid "new" price but what I got was a sealed brand new fly more platinum with a few bonus gifts added in like a 64gb sd card plus more inside a well packaged double boxed carton. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this seller, as a prime member I got it in 3 days. It was supposed to be 2 days guaranteed delivery but it came 1 day late for which Amazon was kind enough to give me a $20 refund as compensation. Two great sellers.

The seller is called "Best4Sale" if you do a search on Amazon it should open their storefront

Attachments

• D7CF2C67-7D2B-4014-9FCD-848B322B4D50.jpeg
    D7CF2C67-7D2B-4014-9FCD-848B322B4D50.jpeg
    341 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deauxpamine