DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will Litchi mess up my current settings?

Yaros

Reactions
I am about to get started with Litchi and have a simple question.
I have all of my settings configured in DJI Fly (Mavic Air 2), all safety, control and camera settings.
Will these settings sync when I open litchi or will they change to some Litchi's default ones?
I don't plan to use Litchi all of the time, I want to use DJI Fly most of the time, but plan to run some waypoint missions with litchi.
Will my settings reset when I switch apps or they will sync to each other?

Reactions: Palerider
I have all of my settings configured in DJI Fly (Mavic Air 2), all safety, control and camera settings.
Will these settings sync when I open litchi or will they change to some Litchi's default ones?
I don't plan to use Litchi all of the time, I want to use DJI Fly most of the time, but plan to run some waypoint missions with litchi.
The settings that are stored in the drone ... things limits and RTH heights etc, will be the same regardless of the app used.

I have one question about my flying my drone with nonDJI software.. I'm an older guy that started out flying phantom 3, then a mavic pro and now a mavic air 2. The change to using the Fly app has been a challenge. While even using an ipad mini 4, the icons are so small that it is a bit problematic. The icons on the Litchi are much larger and would be easier
to navigate. What would the 'downside' of simply using Litchi. Are there issues that I'm not considering?

I have one question about my flying my drone with nonDJI software.. I'm an older guy that started out flying phantom 3, then a mavic pro and now a mavic air 2. The change to using the Fly app has been a challenge. While even using an ipad mini 4, the icons are so small that it is a bit problematic. The icons on the Litchi are much larger and would be easier
to navigate. What would the 'downside' of simply using Litchi. Are there issues that I'm not considering?

You still need to use Fly to accomplish certain tasks that Litchi doesn't support. For example, unlocking airspace zones.

Be prepared to use them both although I fire up DJI software very rarely. Things like Linking and other configurations must be done on the DJI side. for instance. The Litchi app is dependent upon that software for SDK exposure, etc. This is the reason for the delay of Litchi for Mavic 3 as the SDK, though updated, has not made its way into the public domain yet which are Litchi brothers and sisters need before they can add that bird to the compatibility list.

Reactions: Yaros

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom