DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Winter Aerial Pano Pic

nedcampbell

Reactions
One of the features I love most about my Mavic is the pano feature that is a game changer when taking aerial pics. This is a pic of my local marina and restaurant (Wollfies of Geist) at sunset taken straight up from my dock. It shows the full length of the reservoir which is a perspective you can never get from the ground. It was edited in Photomatix, although I think I am going to start trying to use CC Light Room. I am also going to start shooting in RAW and try to take me editing to a new level. The biggest challenge I see with winter photography is not with my Mavic, but with my 1) iPhone freezing and going blank 2) fingers freezing as a I find it hard to control the sticks with gloves.
I always welcome feedback and ideas on how I can improve my photos!

One of the features I love most about my Mavic is the pano feature that is a game changer when taking aerial pics. This is a pic of my local marina and restaurant (Wollfies of Geist) at sunset taken straight up from my dock. It shows the full length of the reservoir which is a perspective you can never get from the ground. It was edited in Photomatix, although I think I am going to start trying to use CC Light Room. I am also going to start shooting in RAW and try to take me editing to a new level. The biggest challenge I see with winter photography is not with my Mavic, but with my 1) iPhone freezing and going blank 2) fingers freezing as a I find it hard to control the sticks with gloves.
I always welcome feedback and ideas on how I can improve my photos!
Never seen such a white snow in my life!;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857