DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Would this come with a DJI Warrenty?

In Australia you have a statutory warranty which must be honored by the retailer.
Be aware that this is only valid if you buy from a seller based in the country and subject to said law. Anything you buy online from another country and import isn't covered.

Bought a DJI (Supposedly) FPV Air Unit battery from Amazon. I didn't check to see where it was being sold from. Price was identical to DJI store. After just under a year of use it wouldn't discharge or be recognizable by the FPV air unit. It malfunctioned, no exterior signs of distress. Got in touch with DJI and I have additional year protection on all my DJI drones so they ran the serial and said unfortunately this is not a DJI product (a clone?? looks and smells just like a DJI) and therefore it is not covered under warranty. So when it comes to DJI drones I just buy their batteries. When stuff is covered under warranty they are quick and a pleasure to deal with, when not they are still quick and and pleasant they just can't help.

Directly from DJI after sales policy

These DJI After-Sales Policies (these “Policies”) only apply to DJI products (excl. DJI Dock) you purchased from DJI authorized retailers for your own use and not for resale.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead