DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Would this come with a DJI Warrenty?

In Australia you have a statutory warranty which must be honored by the retailer.
Be aware that this is only valid if you buy from a seller based in the country and subject to said law. Anything you buy online from another country and import isn't covered.

Bought a DJI (Supposedly) FPV Air Unit battery from Amazon. I didn't check to see where it was being sold from. Price was identical to DJI store. After just under a year of use it wouldn't discharge or be recognizable by the FPV air unit. It malfunctioned, no exterior signs of distress. Got in touch with DJI and I have additional year protection on all my DJI drones so they ran the serial and said unfortunately this is not a DJI product (a clone?? looks and smells just like a DJI) and therefore it is not covered under warranty. So when it comes to DJI drones I just buy their batteries. When stuff is covered under warranty they are quick and a pleasure to deal with, when not they are still quick and and pleasant they just can't help.

Directly from DJI after sales policy

These DJI After-Sales Policies (these “Policies”) only apply to DJI products (excl. DJI Dock) you purchased from DJI authorized retailers for your own use and not for resale.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky