DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Enriquefc

Reactions
Hi guys,

My MA controller was stolen from my car, the only reason they did not take the MA itself was because I had taken it with me to download the images/videos straight to my PC.

I need to buy a MA controller or will be grounded for a while. I have only found very expensive ones on eBay, and to be honest I do not have cash to spend 25% of the drones new value on a controller.

I am looking to buy a used controller from someone who may have sadly lost their drone.

Thanks.

Enrique

Yes, that was me. Not sure if they'll come through or not. They sent me an email that said,

"We have created a SPR case for you and the case number is xxx. The relevant staff will check whether your case conforms to our SPR requirement and whether we have the part in stock now.

If yes, they usually send the part out in 1-2 weeks.
If not, they will decline your spare part request and we will inform you of that by sending you an email."

So, fingers crossed.

Reactions: mad monkey
Yup: they emailed today that they're sending it out. $160. I didn't have to send the old one in or anything. I suppose they don't advertise this service because it's not really worth it to them, or because they only have extra controllers intermittently. But it's worth contacting them to ask.

Im curious what all will come in the box for a controller VS the whole kit..
Yup: they emailed today that they're sending it out. $160. I didn't have to send the old one in or anything. I suppose they don't advertise this service because it's not really worth it to them, or because they only have extra controllers intermittently. But it's worth contacting them to ask.

I'll let you know. I assume just the controller itself, no cables or anything -- which is fine by me since I already have all those. But they're pretty inconsistent: one time my Care Refresh replacement came with some spare props. One time it didn't, but did come with a spare case. They seem a little loose that way.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803