DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got an update says it will ship on the 18Th WTF man here we go!!! I ordered the 27 at 9:33 they took my money within 10 minutes...
Go with Amazon next time. They don't charge until they ship. Plus many other advantages.

Reactions: kidroc
Bestbuy.com as of now, says should be at my doorstep the 11th, we will see. Had my original order with Amazon, then switched to a local distro, but they got an update and it sounded like it would be a while, and bestbuy states it's guaranteed by the 11th. We will see, worst case I cancel that and order with Amazon again LOL

Ok, everyone! I added a poll to this thread to help keep things on track for a bit.
Please vote, or let me know how if we should add to this poll.
Thanks!

Reactions: antonebear
I ordered from best buy, guaranteed on the 11th to my doorstep. Shouldn’t we see shipping updates pretty soon if so? maybe next day or so...

Reactions: Drone Master
Where are you guys seeing this guaranteed delivery by the 11th from bestbuy? All I saw was get it by release, May 11th, nothing about a guaranteed delivery date.

Where are you guys seeing this guaranteed delivery by the 11th from bestbuy? All I saw was get it by release, May 11th, nothing about a guaranteed delivery date.

Interesting, Best Buys status has changed, it 100% said guaranteed delivery by May 11th, now it just says "Get it by Tue, May 12"
Not sure about the logistics behind it. But regardless, I'm not worried about a few days extra, even a week tbh

So any of those that ordered from best buy, are they shipping it to your home, or curbside pickup?

Ordered, paid, confirmed on April 28...listed as “processing” right now. Ordered the fly more bundle, wish it came with prop guards and a hard side case! Anxiously awaiting it to be changed to “shipped”. Allegedly, Best Buy guarantees it’s will be in your hands by May 11. I ordered direct from DJI.

Ordered, paid, confirmed on April 28...listed as “processing” right now. Ordered the fly more bundle, wish it came with prop guards and a hard side case! Anxiously awaiting it to be changed to “shipped”. Allegedly, Best Buy guarantees it’s will be in your hands by May 11. I ordered direct from DJI.
I also ordered my MA2 from DJI 5/1 . if you're on Facebook message DJI support with your order#. I did they told me ETA 5/16 . But we'll see. They some delay due to coV19. ? Good Luck.

Interesting, Best Buys status has changed, it 100% said guaranteed delivery by May 11th, now it just says "Get it by Tue, May 12"
Not sure about the logistics behind it. But regardless, I'm not worried about a few days extra, even a week tbh
I saw that yesterday as well. Best Buys estimate changed for sure. From guaranteed on the 11th to now get by the 12th.

I saw that yesterday as well. Best Buys estimate changed for sure. From guaranteed on the 11th to now get by the 12th.
They have added order cut off times for delivery dates. This can be seen in their app. The order cut off time for May 11th delivery was yesterday at 11:30 am. Now today at 11:31 the delivery date will move to May 13th. So if you ordered before yesterday at 11:30 am you still have a delivery date of May 11th.

Attachments

• IMG_0982.jpg
    IMG_0982.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: nencmeister
:) Well all I can say is they will be a lot of happy campers in June for sure. And a lot more drone in the air #safeflying #stayhealthy #RESPECT

I also ordered my MA2 from DJI 5/1 . if you're on Facebook message DJI support with your order#. I did they told me ETA 5/16 . But we'll see. They some delay due to coV19. [emoji41] Good Luck.

I messaged them, they say 5/13. [emoji52]

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23