DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hanging back. Too many unknowns at this point.
1. Does the controller have the ability to hold an iPad mini?
Watch Air Photography’s video. He talks about a tablet at video point 5:13.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Also, Aldryn Estacio from FlyPath has a dedicated video to using a tablet with the MA2 controller.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Payment confirmed but still processing. Do I go the best buy route? Who else has done this?

I did it. DJI basically told me they couldnt say when it would ship or arrive. Thats after chatting up with 2 CSRs.

Last edited:
it was a special from empiredronecompany. it sold out yesterday.
Yeah. That was a nice bonus. This was my first time buying, so I thought it best to go directly through DJI but I’ll know for sure when it’s time to actually ship. I didn’t pay sales tax though, so at least that part was great. Still hoping for a smooth shipping process. ??

Since I have Smart Controllers for my two M2's, I'm waiting until the Air 2 is available without the controller and cable etc. I'll let everyone else "consumer test" the thing. :)
Most likely it won't be, unless second hand. None of the other ones so far have been sold without a controller. You might get a MA2+SC combo, that yes.

I ordered on Amazon, they promised to deliver when it becomes available here in Europe, that is May 14. Waiting impatiently. BTW this is something I recommend. Customer service much quicker and more efficient than DJI. No questions asked, whatever problem = refund or replacement.

I ordered on Amazon, they promised to deliver when it becomes available here in Europe, that is May 14. Waiting impatiently. BTW this is something I recommend. Customer service much quicker and more efficient than DJI. No questions asked, whatever problem = refund or replacement.

Yeah but $75 in tax using Amazon. That’s more than it costs me a year to insure it.

Yeah but $75 in tax using Amazon. That’s more than it costs me a year to insure it.
Right. We don't have that problem in Europe.
Out of curiosity: the DJI won't charge you tax? I guess they ship from a different state?

Anyway, one swollen battery (and I've had 3 M2Z batteries swell on me) would compensate for paying this tax. DJI most likely won't replace a battery after it's been used for 6 months. Amazon, on the other hand, replaced all of mine after a year a half no problem.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nenad