DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hanging back. Too many unknowns at this point.
1. Does the controller have the ability to hold an iPad mini?
Watch Air Photography’s video. He talks about a tablet at video point 5:13.
Also, Aldryn Estacio from FlyPath has a dedicated video to using a tablet with the MA2 controller.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Payment confirmed but still processing. Do I go the best buy route? Who else has done this?

I did it. DJI basically told me they couldnt say when it would ship or arrive. Thats after chatting up with 2 CSRs.

Last edited:
it was a special from empiredronecompany. it sold out yesterday.
Yeah. That was a nice bonus. This was my first time buying, so I thought it best to go directly through DJI but I’ll know for sure when it’s time to actually ship. I didn’t pay sales tax though, so at least that part was great. Still hoping for a smooth shipping process. ??

Since I have Smart Controllers for my two M2's, I'm waiting until the Air 2 is available without the controller and cable etc. I'll let everyone else "consumer test" the thing. :)
Most likely it won't be, unless second hand. None of the other ones so far have been sold without a controller. You might get a MA2+SC combo, that yes.

I ordered on Amazon, they promised to deliver when it becomes available here in Europe, that is May 14. Waiting impatiently. BTW this is something I recommend. Customer service much quicker and more efficient than DJI. No questions asked, whatever problem = refund or replacement.

I ordered on Amazon, they promised to deliver when it becomes available here in Europe, that is May 14. Waiting impatiently. BTW this is something I recommend. Customer service much quicker and more efficient than DJI. No questions asked, whatever problem = refund or replacement.

Yeah but $75 in tax using Amazon. That’s more than it costs me a year to insure it.

Yeah but $75 in tax using Amazon. That’s more than it costs me a year to insure it.
Right. We don't have that problem in Europe.
Out of curiosity: the DJI won't charge you tax? I guess they ship from a different state?

Anyway, one swollen battery (and I've had 3 M2Z batteries swell on me) would compensate for paying this tax. DJI most likely won't replace a battery after it's been used for 6 months. Amazon, on the other hand, replaced all of mine after a year a half no problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun