DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone get an update from B&H yet? (Site just says they will ship on the 11th, but some other sites are shipping out now)

Got another update from DJI.. Payment cleared on april 27th your order is being sent to the courier warehouse and will be sent out may 18th!!!! **** it man.. I bet we all have to wait no matter who we bought it through..

Mine should be at my house by end of day tomorrow.

Anyone get an update from B&H yet? (Site just says they will ship on the 11th, but some other sites are shipping out now)

Those other sites promised delivery on the 11th, that’s why they are shipping now.

Just got BB email. Mine has shipped. Will have Monday here in SW Ohio.

Best buy still saying getting ready smh I got bad luck
When does it say delivery will be though? Mine says getting it ready too but says delivery by Monday, and they hit my credit card yesterday for the payment so I think it really is getting ready.

When does it say delivery will be though? Mine says getting it ready too but says delivery by Monday, and they hit my credit card yesterday for the payment so I think it really is getting ready.
Check your email. It should have FedEx info attached.

My app shows shipped with no tracking info. My email is how I got the tracking number.

Edit: when did you order?

Oh well, cancelled my M2 Air fly more order with DJI and ordered same from Best Buy due to their advertised delivery date. Uncomfortable with DJI’s inconsistency about the shipping date. I have had nothing but good results dealing with Best Buy.
This morning I received a notice from Best Buy that my MA2 Fly More kit has shipped and that it will be delivered on Monday, 5/11. I am now very glad that I made the switch.

Purchased Fly More from Best Buy on 5/1 - just received text message that order has shipped via UPS and will arrive on Monday the 11th!

Mine shipped from Bestbuy via UPS. No tracking info available though.
You can get the tracking number from UPS MyChoice.

Curious, if you check it out there, was it actually picked up, or did Bestbuy just print a label?

Mine was supposedly shipped from the Bestbuy distribution center in Dublin, GA yesterday via Fedex, but fedex just shows the label printed with no pickup scan.

I’ve just been informed from dji that my drone won’t be shipped out to me in Ireland till the 27th of this month ?anyone else in Europe hear this even tho large store here in Ireland are taking orders for the 14th

Bummer. Placed my order with BB within 20 mins of launch and their website still says "Getting it ready". :(

I'm certain if you ordered via BB and it said delivery on/before 5/11 that it will ship before the end of day today, and you should receive it on time. Worst case scenario is it gets delayed by a day if Fedex/UPS is overloaded in your area.

Don't worry.

Seems like most people getting shipping info with BB bought the fly more. Is everyone still waiting for info on the base setup or fly more buyers? I bought base setup, still zero updates.

I’ve just been informed from dji that my drone won’t be shipped out to me in Ireland till the 27th of this month ?anyone else in Europe hear this even tho large store here in Ireland are taking orders for the 14th
When did u order from DJI mate?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronepilot17