DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How does the DJI Store order updating actually work? Does it update overnight or in real time when a status actually changes?

Last edited:
Got my tracking number from Bestbuy. Any of you Texas folks ever had Bestbuy ship via Lone Star Overnight? That is what my tracking number is with. Thought it was odd.

Check your email. It should have FedEx info attached.

My app shows shipped with no tracking info. My email is how I got the tracking number.

Edit: when did you order?
I ordered on the 29th. I did just get an update that it shipped but still no tracking number - sounds like they just printed the label so far but looks promising!

Well, not completely on point, got tracking on the M2P (ordered this morning) that replaced the MA2 order I cancelled this morning. Currently scheduled 5/13 - but FedEx. Fingers crossed on FedEx.

My Best Buy order just switched to shipped via FedEx, arriving on Monday. My birthday is Monday, so that should be a fun day.

Reactions: BobWinNV
Got my tracking number from Bestbuy. Any of you Texas folks ever had Bestbuy ship via Lone Star Overnight? That is what my tracking number is with. Thought it was odd.

I am in the DFW and I have am seeing the same Lone Star Overnight as you are. I think they are mainly in Austin and DFW, so hopefully that means it is coming from close.

My best buy order is shipping from NY to VA via FedEx. Status just changed from "label created" to "In Transit Arrived at Fedex Location". Delivery tomorrow.

This thread is both comical and depressing. ?

Yup, I'm not thinking about mine too much, figure it will ship and get here when it gets here. But, at the same time reading all the reports of people expecting delivery over the next couple days has me wondering when mine will ship.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4