DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am in the DFW and I have am seeing the same Lone Star Overnight as you are. I think they are mainly in Austin and DFW, so hopefully that means it is coming from close.

Just updated to Pending. It's in Ardmore, OK. Here is hoping Lone Start Overnight is actually overnight service.

Reactions: Stevewil131
And best buys customer service line has a wait time of 3hrs 36mins! ? story of my life. Ordered 4/29 from bestbuy said "guaranteed by may 11th" now says "will ship by may 22".

• Wow
Reactions: itsneedtokno
Mine is showing delivery Monday the 11th between 10am-12pm. It's shipping from a location 3 hours away from where I live.

Cancelled from dji.com and just order from dronenerds.com fly more combo 988$ free shipping no tax 30 minutes later received tracking number from fedex with delivery on monday!!! so fast...
Highly recommended

Cancelled from dji.com and just order from dronenerds.com fly more combo 988$ free shipping no tax 30 minutes later received tracking number from fedex with delivery on monday!!! so fast...
Highly recommended
I went with them first right after the announcement but couldn't pass up on the free GPC case. Guess a few days extra wait is worth it!

I also just received an update that UPS will be delivering tomorrow, 5/9 by 9pm. I'm in Concord (California) and UPS tracking info says it's coming from Fresno, which is just a few hours away. Very pleasantly surprised! I ordered the Fly More Combo on Tuesday (5/5) night from Best Buy with 10% Birthday rebate. Upgrading from Mavic Air.

Just spoke with Empire again. They told me they expect to start shipping mid to late next week! Waiting on their shipments to arrive so they can ship them to us!

Reactions: naiku
I also just received an update that UPS will be delivering tomorrow, 5/9 by 9pm. I'm in Concord (California) and UPS tracking info says it's coming from Fresno, which is just a few hours away. Very pleasantly surprised! I ordered the Fly More Combo on Tuesday (5/5) night from Best Buy with 10% Birthday rebate. Upgrading from Mavic Air.

All my drones have been bought with the 10 percent birthday coupon. Now bestbuy just sent me another 10 percent coupon for my card anniversary but I have nothing to buy. Lol.

Reactions: eastbaybeast
Just got shipment confirmation from Best Buy. Will be here Monday, May 11! :)
That was my original date, Got a email from UPS stating a rescheduled date of 5/9/2020. That's tomorrow. Yippie.

OK, you SOBs got in my head and I just cancelled both my orders with DJI and re-ordered with DroneNerds with overnight shipping so I’ll have them on Tuesday. They also sell DJI Refresh via a card so that worked out too.

I will say that while I'd love to have the MA2 here this weekend like some of the Best Buy folks the one thing that would make me nervous is that if there any issue with the drone I don't know what a nightmare it might be to get it resolved. At best they would replace it but I don't really know. I'm happy to wait a couple extra days and receive mine from a smaller authorized dealer who I have full confidence in taking care of me. Did I pay full retail? Most people did too. Did I pay shipping? Nope. Did I pay sales tax? No, silly rabbit, I live in Oregon and that's the one thing they haven't gotten us to pay yet. Emphasis on yet.

OK, you SOBs got in my head and I just cancelled both my orders with DJI and re-ordered with DroneNerds with overnight shipping so I’ll have them on Tuesday. They also sell DJI Refresh via a card so that worked out too.
You can also purchase DJI Refresh within 48 hours of the AC activation on the DJI website!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope