DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I also just received an update that UPS will be delivering tomorrow, 5/9 by 9pm. I'm in Concord (California) and UPS tracking info says it's coming from Fresno, which is just a few hours away. Very pleasantly surprised! I ordered the drone on Tuesday (5/5) night.
Did u order from BB and did you order the fly more combo?
Bruh I am legit wondering why my Best Buy status is still preparing while everyone is getting their tracking
Did you order the flymore or the base drone? I order the base from bestbuy 4/29 and got bumped to may22. I think the mass amount on time are fly mores.

Did u order from BB and did you order the fly more combo?

Did you order the flymore or the base drone? I order the base from bestbuy 4/29 and got bumped to may22. I think the mass amount on time are fly mores.

I got fly more. That's wrong to pay for extra shipping for a certain time. Definitely worth talking to customer service

Everyone has me worried now. Ordered base set on 4.30 from DJI. Order still processing as of 10pm on Friday. I wanna just stick it out but everyone all the talk is getting in my head. Tempted to cancel and order elsewhere.

Btw. Anyone know about how long refunds take from DJI?

I’m going on 9 days since canceling the MA2 combo order from DJI, cancellation has been processed but still hasn’t hit my bank yet.

Email from DJI says 7-14 days depending on bank.

Paul

I’m going on 9 days since canceling the MA2 combo order from DJI, cancellation has been processed but still hasn’t hit my bank yet.

Email from DJI says 7-14 days depending on bank.

Paul
Gross. That's a little disheartening. If it's gonna take that long. I might as well just wait out my order from DJI.
Who knows. Maybe they will actually ship Saturday or even Monday would be fine.

Seems I'm like most others here... notice it shipped today UPS, and notice it will be received by tomorrow 9pm.

Screenshot_20200508-100209_Message+.jpgScreenshot_20200508-192144_Chrome.jpg

We will see...

Everyone has me worried now. Ordered base set on 4.30 from DJI. Order still processing as of 10pm on Friday. I wanna just stick it out but everyone all the talk is getting in my head. Tempted to cancel and order elsewhere.

I refunded from DJI... I got lucky... my card was not formally charged.

DJIs notice says 1-3 days... email says 7-10 days.

Wish you the best...

Gross. That's a little disheartening. If it's gonna take that long. I might as well just wait out my order from DJI.
Who knows. Maybe they will actually ship Saturday or even Monday would be fine.
I think due to the virus situation, DJI is probably understaffed. From a previous cancelation last year, DJI refunded quickly.

They are trying, please don’t get discouraged. This world wide shutdown has effected delivery dates, they are trying.

Patience, I know it’s tough seeing others getting delivery dates with MA2 orders. You can cancel, order from the states and probably get it much earlier. But your refund may take a while, or very quickly.

Take care, Happy flying
Paul

Reactions: nencmeister

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1