DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In my experience I’ve always received mine from apple sooner than other retailers, including DJI itself. I ordered the night it went on sale on apple.com and received the fly more combo on Friday 5/8. The other reason I ordered from Apple is that I get 10% EPP discount.

Reactions: JustAGuy
Ordered Fly More Combo 5-7. In processing. Ordered from DJI and they say ship by 5-21. Not in a big hurry, but excited.

In my experience I’ve always received mine from apple sooner than other retailers, including DJI itself. I ordered the night it went on sale on apple.com and received the fly more combo on Friday 5/8. The other reason I ordered from Apple is that I get 10% EPP discount.

I did the same as you and mine still hasn’t shipped. Says delivery 5/13 to 5/20. Not impressed. If it wasn’t for the 10% military discount I would cancel. ?

Good Saturday morning all.

Anyone got any new info/update from Empire Drones?

Cheers!
Nothing new per se, but they had shipping/tracking info for their stock yesterday. So my guess is sometime around the middle of this coming week. When I last spoke with them that was around what they thought for their estimate too.

Edited for wording.

Thanks for keeping us updated, @BassNasty.

Better than several of us calling the company with the same inquiries.

Please let us know if/when you get anything else.

Stay safe.

Thanks for keeping us updated, @BassNasty.

Better than several of us calling the company with the same inquiries.

Please let us know if/when you get anything else.

Stay safe.
For sure, I will let you guys know if I hear anything else.

I will say I've had nothing but pleasant conversations with everyone I've spoken with. Very professional, and like I previously commented, no BS or sales tactics, just honest conversations with some great dudes setting realistic expectations. ?

Ok, so who else here has their order with Amazon? The page still says delivery on Wednesday for me. Does anyone else have this status with Amazon? I don’t know why but it just doesn’t feel complete. I’m pretty sure the charge hasn’t even been processed either..

Looks like Best Buy shipped the MA2 a day late so it’s going to get here Tuesday, not Monday like what they said. One day isn’t a big deal

Dont know why BB would rip off us Texans by shipping it through an incompetent company named LSO (Lone Star Overnight), which apparently doesn't advice its delivery drivers to get in touch with the consignee.

The guy punched in the wrong gate code and just walked away when he wasn't able to get in (genius)! Next delivery attempt will be made only on Monday.

View attachment 100842

UPS came through today! A bit early too. Can’t wait to get this bird in the air!
Don't forget about the battery dilemma. Pretty sure you still need to first charge each one individually without the dock to ensure proper activation.

Edit: I'm not sure if this has been addressed or remedied by DJI yet, so I just wanted to throw that out there.

Reactions: xendau
MODERATORS!!!!!!

Ok..... So I need the moderators to DELETE all these posts from people who have already received their Mavic Air 2's.

Don't they realize some of us are still waiting, and these posts really get to us? The jealousy factor is HIGH ????

On a serious note....... congratulations to all those who have already gotten their new drones ThumbswayupThumbswayup

Remember to stay safe and fly safe!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman