DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First flight complete! this thing is amazing! there might be dedicated threads for this kinda thing but I though bc there is a bunch of people eagerly awaiting their MA2s, here’s a sample photo I took. Full auto, didn’t mess with anything yet, just went up, hit the shutter button, and came down:
be4a014c65e559c2c9b46b1d91e9753d.jpg

(obviously depending on the download connection quality may vary, but it’s very impressive to my eyes looking at the original)

Mine just arrived a few minutes ago. I really liked the way they packaged the fly more combo. Gonna be too late to fly this evening but charging all batteries for a maiden Mother's Day flight.

Mine just arrived a few minutes ago. I really liked the way they packaged the fly more combo. Gonna be too late to fly this evening but charging all batteries for a maiden Mother's Day flight.
Look into the first charge issues here on the forum or previous posts. Not sure how truthful they are but just an fyi! Enjoy!

I saw the thread about charging individually for first time so that's what I'm doing just to be safe. Thanks for reminder! :)
Monday, as in next week, can't come soon enough so I can get some tracking info and batteries of own on the charger!

Last edited:
Monday? You know something I don't? Heard any new word?

Pray tell!
Haha no, no new word. I rephrased my previous comment. I was thinking Monday as in the start of the next week which is hopefully when we get some tracking! Sorry, sort of a half finished thought when I hit post lol

Haha no, no new word. I rephrased my previous comment. I was thinking Monday as in the start of the next week which is hopefully when we get some tracking! Sorry, sort of a half finished thought when I hit post lol
Guess you'll have that with a 3yo, 7mo, brand new Shihpoo puppy and a wife constantly demanding who only knows what out of me. I had one goal today. To print a case for my new Pi4 I've got coming and couldn't even find time for that!

Guess you'll have that with a 3yo, 7mo, brand new Shihpoo puppy and a wife constantly demanding who only knows what out of me. I had one goal today. To print a case for my new Pi4 I've got coming and couldn't even find time for that!

Look at it this way. At least those are all distractions from constantly thinking Mavic Air 2!

In my case I'm sitting here thinking about this new drone, that i wouldn't even be able to enjoy if it showed up now........ too cold, too wet and too windy!!!!

Look at it this way. At least those are all distractions from constantly thinking Mavic Air 2!

In my case I'm sitting here thinking about this new drone, that i wouldn't even be able to enjoy if it showed up now........ too cold, too wet and too windy!!!!
Very good point! Plus the weather hasn't be great here either.

DJI ship anything yet? I seriously completed my order 3 minutes after it went for sale.

Reactions: Plinkie
Id still recommend charging individually for the first time, Ive seen plenty of impatient people on this thread, myself included, but it definitely is not worth the hassle and time of potentially having to send your batteries back to DJI. All 3 of mine are charged up individually and ready for a day of shooting tomorrow!

Just got a battery firmware update on the MA2... Maybe this addressed the issue?

I don't think so. I charged from the hub and then inserted the batterty which worked fine, ecxcept it needed the firmware update but it was already working. No doa batteries.

Id still recommend charging individually for the first time, Ive seen plenty of impatient people on this thread, myself included, but it definitely is not worth the hassle and time of potentially having to send your batteries back to DJI. All 3 of mine are charged up individually and ready for a day of shooting tomorrow!

As noted, it's really not any faster to charge with or without the hub. By all means , use the standard charger to start if it makes you feel better. I purposely did both to see if there was going to be any issue so I could report back. I didn't have a problem. I really think there's is no issue, or we would have more than one translated video. There would be some note from Dji or a second person who saw this. But, better safe than sorry and since it doesn't even take longer , no reason not to take the safe route.

Reactions: CustomRCMods
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying