DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DJI official store on eBay is selling the MA2 and it says the estimated delivery would be between May 14th and May 21th. So this could be the timetable when our drones would be delivered.

such a long wait !!! refreshing my order status every hour of the day

My bestbuy order states, get it may 11th.

FlyMore Combo ordered from BestBuy.com at 11:15pm yesterday. 10% birthday month discount was too much to resist! 30 day return, if defective, as Elite Member. Arrives May 11th. TBD.

Same here on all accounts, plus I had $20 in Rewards.....can’t wait! Now, off to list the Mavic Pro and Mavic Mini on Craigslist. ?

Just chatted with DJI support they are saying my order will ship on 5.19. not delivered by then, shipped then. My order was placed pretty early. at 04/27/2020 21:29:54 (UTC-5)

Guess I will be ordering from BestBuy.

--pat

Alright everyone, let’s get a status thread going.
When did you order? Flymore or Basic, Payment confirmation, Shipped and received.

I ordered Monday evening. I bought the Flymore combo. I have NOT received payment confirmation. (Still processing)

I even reached out to their chat support today and got the run around. Kind of disappointed with their chat support. (No VERY disappointed.)

I was told it would ship after the payment cleared (I paid AMEX they HAVE the money) and would receive it in 7-10 days. But was told payment would be processed until the 12th. (that means I would receive around the 22nd of next month. almost a MONTH after order)

Then I was told it would ship on the 12th with it arriving in 3-5 business days. Which is almost the same as above.

She then came back and said that was wrong and what she said previously was right.

This went on for about 30-45 minutes. I just gave up.

See below for the end of the chat:

DJI Chat.jpg

You can see I had lost my patience at that. So I just let it go.

Just would like a direct answer.

Just chatted with DJI support they are saying my order will ship on 5.19. not delivered by then, shipped then. My order was placed pretty early. at 04/27/2020 21:29:54 (UTC-5)

--pat

Think I might cancel my order and do the same...

--pat

Not sure why it cost $20 extra on taxes for me to buy on Best Buy instead of DJI website.

That will be pretty disappointing if true, I ordered about an hour after you and would hope that ordering direct from DJI would have meant they would ship on May 11th. If I have to wait until the 19th (or later) for it to ship, then I may as well just cancel my order and pick one up locally or order from Amazon and get it in 2 days.

Yup, ordered from BestBuy as well. Which ever ships first gets my order. :) Will cancel the other.

My lady just finished chatting with support. They are saying orders may not be shipped until the 11th or 12th with up to 15 days deliver for COVID-19.

I cancelled. Ill wait for the refund and order online, or walk into a store and buy it on the 12th.

Fly more combo ordered at 9:33 PM EST on 4/27/20 from DJI. Can't wait to get my hands on this beauty. Need a Covid-19 distraction, even though its only the back yard.

Payment confirmed at 9:34 PM EST on 4/27, order processing at 9:42 PM EST on 4/27.

Reactions: Drone Master
I ordered my Mavic Air 2 - FlyMore Bundle at 04/27/2020 21:32:32 (UTC-5)

Payment was already taken out and it says Processing with 10 - 15 day wait after payment confirmation.

Hmm... I'm figuring May 15th for delivery based off the numbers. But, lets see how long it actually takes since this is my first time ordering anything that wasn't on Amazon. haha!

If my order is processing, is it possible to cancel via DJI? I dont see it anywhere

You can cancel but you have to go to their online chat help to process the cancellation. (At least that is what I had to do.) Find CONTACT US and it should lead you to Chat/Online

Like i said, I am ordering as soon as I get my money back. And oh! They will say it will take 5-10 business days for you to get the refund. I called BS and cancelled anyway. The cancellation email says refund in 1-3 business days. (I will report back how long it took when I get the refund)

Last edited:
They will say it will take -10 business days for you to get the refund.

I hate how companies pull that kind of crap, they don't need 10 business days to take your money, they sure as heck don't need 10 to refund it.

Reactions: xendau
04/27/2020 23:05:08 - Processing here
Fly More Combo.

I dont see a cancel option, if I wanted to switch to local best buy or something how would I do that?

Reactions: xendau
Hanging back. Too many unknowns at this point.
1. Does the controller have the ability to hold an iPad mini?
Even if it doesn't I plan to use an old holder made for the Mavic Pro.
Should work just fine and then will gain tilt.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman