DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
04/27/2020 23:05:08 - Processing here
Fly More Combo.

I dont see a cancel option, if I wanted to switch to local best buy or something how would I do that?
On my confirmation email there is a button top right that says “refund order” is that it?

Fly More Combo.

I dont see a cancel option, if I wanted to switch to local best buy or something how would I do that?

Bestbuy is only shipping. No store pickup.

Ordered FlyMore Combo from BestBuy. It wasn't available for in store pickup so it will be shipped directly to me.
C'mon 5/11/2020

Also, I ordered 2 SanDisk 128GB Extreme Micro SDXC
UHS-I cards for just $24.99 each. ?
IMG_7793.PNG

Reactions: Drone Master
Also, I ordered 2 SanDisk 128GB Extreme Micro SDXC
Something to consider on the size of card. If you lose a large capacity card that’s loaded with files, you have a lot that is now gone. Two or three 32gb
cards may the solution. If you lose one of those, the loss is not as large.

Ordered 2 days ago directly from DJI. Purchased the Fly More kit. Payment confirmation was almost immediate. No idea when I will receive it as I read somewhere (not sure if this is true) that they will satisfy the orders in China first, then they will start to ship to the USA. So...

I just checked my CC and DJI charged me $982.77 after they applied my pitiful $5 something DJI money from a previous purchase. I find it interesting that when I ordered it on their site, that they would apply local state Taxes, which apparently they did not. So... although it will probably take months to receive my kit, I saved $59.28 in Virginia taxes.

Last edited:
I hate how companies pull that kind of crap, they don't need 5-10 business days to take your money, they sure as heck don't need 10 to refund it.

Agreed. But on the email it did say 1-3... I think the chat customer service person was trying to keep the order with them (DJI).

I mean, think about it. DJI sells the drone for the same as other stores online and brick and mortar stores like Best Buy. Those companies online or not have to turn a profit. But DJI cant have their prices lower than the companies that sell their goods.

I just think it shows poorly on DJI not being able to provide actual data on shipping and delivery dates.

Fly More Combo.

Find their Chat in the CONTACT US portion of the website, then chat to a CSR and let them know you want to cancel. That is how I went about it.

Hey all first time posting here - First Mavic too - fairly new to drones and decided to take the leap with the MA2 in to the big boy club.

Ordered mine through Best Buy, still in Pre-Ordered status but has a note: Get it by Mon, May 11 so I assume it will ship sometime around Thursday or Friday next week. Hope it's true it will be delivered on Monday that would be cool.

Oh and I did get the Fly More package with the carrying purse ?

DJI official store on eBay is selling the MA2 and it says the estimated delivery would be between May 14th and May 21th. So this could be the timetable when our drones would be delivered.

such a long wait !!! refreshing my order status every hour of the day
That's where I ordered mine from

Opinions on canceling DJI and ordering from Amazon? Tax free on DJI site is nice but I dont know

Oh and I did get the Fly More package with the carrying purse ?

tenor.gif

Everyone forgets what the release for the Mavic Pro 1 was like. It was a ****-show, they had people who placed orders on first day who did not get the drone but people who ordered a month after were getting them. Mine took about 2 months I think, it came down to a logistical element I think they did not have enough USB-C connectors to ship the Mavics.

Long story short, dont be suprised if it takes a month or two beyond May 11th

DJI official store on eBay is selling the MA2 and it says the estimated delivery would be between May 14th and May 21th. So this could be the timetable when our drones would be delivered.

such a long wait !!! refreshing my order status every hour of the day
mine says may 11-14

Gaud I hope it does not take 2 months to ship that be terrible!!

Last edited:
Ordered 4/29 from Best Buy. Fly more kit. Says it will arrive by 5/11. Fingers crossed. I saw a review where the guy used an existing tablet holder and it worked. It does require a longer cable.

Ordered the the Combo on 04-27 9:30PM - However read today they are not shipping until May 11th. ugh... Canceled my order and went through Amazon. ETA May 13th. I'd rather deal with Amazon to be honest.

DJI not shipping until at least the 11th has me wondering the same thing, what makes it a little frustrating is that the Air 2 is available to buy in China today indicating they have products available. While I realize the logistics of getting them to everyone who has ordered for delivery on the 11th is pretty much impossible due to the number of variations, shipping times, customs delays etc. It would be really nice if they started shipping them on the 8th May to people who ordered on the 27th April, then shipping on the 11th May (next business day) to people who ordered on Apr 28th and so on. This based on people who ordered based in the US, I realize transit times will be different depending on the location the order originated from.

A 3 day window between the 8th and the 11th should pretty much rule out anyone in the US getting it before the 11th, but make sure that those who were ordering right away on the 27th April are not stuck waiting, while people who order from Best Buy, Amazon etc are receiving their drone either on the 11th or a couple days later.

My order was completed at 9:30:57 April 27th with DJI. Yesterday after reading people saying their shipping dates were being pushed back past May 11th I chatted with DJI about my order. I was told that my Fly More Combo order would not ship until May 19th.

I cancelled with DJI and ordered through Best Buy since they are listing it as "Get it by Mon, May 11th".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidwujr