DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those of you that cancelled with DJI to order from Best Buy, Amazon etc. How long after contacting DJI and requesting cancellation did it take to show as cancelled? I cancelled mine about 2 and a half hours ago, no confirmation of cancellation email yet received and the order page still shows processing. I want to place an order from a different supplier, but would prefer to wait until the DJI order shows cancelled.

For those of you that cancelled with DJI to order from Best Buy, Amazon etc. How long after contacting DJI and requesting cancellation did it take to show as cancelled? I cancelled mine about 2 and a half hours ago, no confirmation of cancellation email yet received and the order page still shows processing. I want to place an order from a different supplier, but would prefer to wait until the DJI order shows cancelled.
About a day, another day or so to see refund.

DJI is good on refunds after cancelations, no worries.

Paul

Reactions: naiku
Why are people canceling DJI orders and ordering elsewhere?
Because DJI takes a long time to ship. Some people had to wait weeks or months to get their Mavic Mini from DJI when it was released. Everyone else who ordered from authorized dealers got theirs at release are near release day. I believe DJI ships directly from China where as the dealers usually have thier stock on hand before release day.

Because DJI takes a long time to ship. Some people had to wait weeks or months to get their Mavic Mini from DJI when it was released. Everyone else who ordered from authorized dealers got theirs at release are near release day. I believe DJI ships directly from China where as the dealers usually have thier stock on hand before release day.

Ok thanks. I wonder if I can cancel now.

Would ordering from DJI for DJI select be worth it at this point?

Placed an order with Enterprise Drone Company this afternoon... I have flown lots of RC Fixed wing, some single axis helicopter, an quad - but this is my first “drone”.

Reactions: Drone Master
Of all the video reviews out already, I’ve not seen one using a tablet. Same mistake Autel made with Evo1 and repeated mistake with Evo 2s. I asked DJI about using Crystal Sky. No answer. Don’t think it can be used. Stuck with a phone. No thanks.
I think any of the third party iPad mounts designed for the older controllers will work just fine. Most of them are just a piece of metal the width of a phone with a mount attached to it. So now it goes on the top instead of the bottom.

Amazon.com: Skyreat Mavic Mini Air Pro Foldable Aluminum Metal 4-12" Ipad Tablet Mount Holder for Dji Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom/Mavic Pro/Mavic Air,Spark Accessories Remote Controller: Electronics

Reactions: dawgpilot
Flymore from Amazon first of the week. Not anxious necessarily. Just want the latest and hopefully the greatest.

Order placed for Mavic Air2 FlyMore Combo plus an addition 128GB Micro SD card and landing pad at 10:25PM EDT today.....about a half hour later when I learned the Smart Controller will shortly be able to be used I added an order for a Smart Controller too! Also filed a trade-in for my Mavic Air Pro and will ship that in with 3 batteries for a $281 credit pending their assessment.
Who knows when DJI will release that smart controller firmware update though.

30th April, 5pm Sydney time from D1 Store, an authorised dji retailer here in Australia, ordered the fly more combo for $1899 AUD as an upgrade to my mavic air 1. Excited to say the least. Can’t stop watching YouTube videos about it.

Last edited:
5/1/2020 from DJI. Combo pack with PayPal . They confirmed payment 5/2/2020. It said shipping will be 7 to 10 days after confirmation of payment Now for the wait. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Drone Master
Hanging back. Too many unknowns at this point.
1. Does the controller have the ability to hold an iPad mini?
There is a Youtube clip specifically on the controller showing a third party holder fitted to the pull out that will accommodate a large sized ipad. The mini should be fine.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky