DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Purchased on 5/5 from DN and received tracking today (Fedex) and it has shipped and is in transit set to supposedly arrive 5/10.

Reactions: DCM-PA
Mine from Best Buy still says the 11th but it hasn’t shipped yet. It’s coming to west Arizona. I’m really hoping for Monday but I won’t believe it til I see it. It ordered it right away

Mine just updated on bestbuy.com within the past few minutes to show "Shipped" via Fedex Home Delivery.

It's the Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo.
6.7 Lbs / 3.04 KG

Shipped from Best Buy in DUBLIN, GA to my home address in Florida.
Estimated pick up date (today), Estimated delivery date (Saturday).

According to Fedex, It wasn't actually picked up yet, and the label was printed at 10:20PM EST (approx 20 minutes ago)

Amazon 26th of may now. I called it earlier, this is just like the Mavic Pro original release, and probably the phantom 3 too. Debacle.

How???? I preordered for best buy flymore for the 11th but hasnt shipped..
If your delivery date hasn't slipped on bestbuy.com, I'd expect that it will ship at some point today or tomorrow, and will still arrive on time for Monday.

They are probably processing them first-come-first-served from each warehouse, and probably have one warehouse for the east coast, and a different one for the west.

Good to hear some BB orders have shipped. I ordered 5/2, a little later in the game, but still well within the May 11 Delivery Window... Anxiously waiting for a shipping update here soon.

My Amazon order was originally estimated to arrive on 5/13. This morning at 6am I got an email updating it to 6/1. Then at 9pm got another update for 5/21. Maybe a lot of people cancelled, so I moved up in the queue?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661