DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20200510-054350_Best Buy.jpg
Your move Best Buy. If you can ship and update a tracking number on a Sunday I will give each employee a 6 pack of beer.

Reactions: bp328i
It was a tough day yesterday. UPS was “out for delivery” since 8:02am with delivery all the way to 9pm. You better believe I jumped at every loud truck driving by the front door.

Sadly, 9:01pm came, no delivery, and status now changed to “in transit, check back for delivery later”.

On the bright side it made a Saturday feel waaaay longer than it was.

It was a tough day yesterday. UPS was “out for delivery” since 8:02am with delivery all the way to 9pm. You better believe I jumped at every loud truck driving by the front door.

Sadly, 9:01pm came, no delivery, and status now changed to “in transit, check back for delivery later”.

Oh yes..... I know the feeling!

But then all of a sudden..... before you know it....... the Mavic Air 2 will be in your hands...... and all will be forgiven and forgotten...... and the fun will begin!

Stay safe, friend!

Im honestly not bothered about waiting a few days for my MA2, crap windy weather has just hit the UK and will be here for the majority of the week....it'd be more frustrating having the MA2 here, looking out of the window at the crap windy weather.

Reactions: StubbornSwiss

Exact same thing happend to me with UPS. Its funny because if you put your tracking info in the virtual assistant it will say delivery is on the 11th but normal tracking said Saturday the 9th.

Exact same thing happend to me with UPS. Its funny because if you put your tracking info in the virtual assistant it will say delivery is on the 11th but normal tracking said Saturday the 9th.
Same with FedEx yesterday for me. But says it’s in a truck for delivery today so we will see.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
My MA2 still says "New Order" at B&H. I am sure, I will get tracking on Monday. But yesterday my Mavic Zoom was scheduled to arrive according to FedEX tracking, but still in transit. Finally called FedEX and they said it was someplace else & scheduled for Tuesday :( So I was excited about that for 2 days & then not. Within 5 minutes of the call, tracking changed & mow stuck in St. Paul.

Cheers, Jon

• Sad
Reactions: itsneedtokno
My MA2 Combo is set for afternoon delivery today and I have signature notes on all doors in case I don't hear him... What a day, a fresh haircut, the new MA2, and Mother's Day memories of the one and only..... Mom!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to ALL moms. Those still with us and those who have passed on to Glory.

12 years my mom passed........ and I still remember her everyday. Thank you mom!

Same with FedEx yesterday for me. But says it’s in a truck for delivery today so we will see.

My FedEx delivery started on Friday saying Saturday by 9pm, but now shows simply “Pending.” Doesn’t show any travel since shipping label was created. :rolleyes:

UPDATE: Annnnnnd, just changed to by the end of the day on Tuesday.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: GtoJon
Alright well I have been charged and has been "Getting ready" with Best Buy since Thursday and still says arriving Monday. There is no tracking number. Could it still deliver yet just never update that it was shipped?

Reactions: Dannick
Alright well I have been charged and has been "Getting ready" with Best Buy since Thursday and still says arriving Monday. There is no tracking number. Could it still deliver yet just never update that it was shipped?
I'm in the same boat. I contacted their customer support and the agent assured me that it would deliver Monday and it wouldn't be delayed. I have a really hard time believing that.

Reactions: bp328i
I'm in the same boat. I contacted their customer support and the agent assured me that it would deliver Monday and it wouldn't be delayed. I have a really hard time believing that.
They told me the same thing. My image of best buy is going to look pretty bad if they're wrong about that

They told me the same thing. My image of best buy is going to look pretty bad if they're wrong about that
Same here,

Best Buy rep: oh it's going to be delivered tomorrow you don't have to worry

Me: So it's been shipped already? Can you give me the tracking number

Best Buy rep: well no, the carrier hasn't picked it up yet

Me: so they will be doing same day pick-up and delivery tomorrow?

Best Buy rep: ________________

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito