DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Emailed Empire Drone Company this morning about my order and they replied that orders should start shipping by the end of this week.

Dang, was hoping they would ship towards the middle of the week in order to hopefully be here by the weekend, looks like essentially another week of waiting.

Saying that though, with the COVID crisis, it's only been 2 working days since Friday. So, maybe I'll stay patient for a little longer... ?
Yeah I'd be fine if they just said 'you'll get it friday/whenever', but the lack of feedback from DHL isn't cool.
For them to say 'we cant update you because it's not in the country' is weird...they're shipping it, they should know where it is and when it will be in the country.

Don't think I'll order direct from DJI again tbh.

Reactions: mattshup
It’s probably stuck at customs, maybe there’s a backlog, I have another shipment from Shenzhen as well but with a different carrier that’s been in Amsterdam since the 5th :confused: it’s annoying but not much you can do.

Urgggh, just received this from DHL:

Not even in the country yet.
Hi
I'm in same situation/shipment:
• Ordered directly at DJI 28th April.
• DHL tracking: "Departed Facility in Shenzhen" at Friday 8th May 17:27
• Since no further update

Delivery to Sweden.

Strange as it says Express delivery, and if pending eg customs they should update tracking information.

Ordered from drone nerds last evening, just got a email with tracking number. She's on the way[emoji16]

Reactions: Wild Wayne
Ordered from DroneNerds yesterday and should arrive tomorrow. Amazing how switching from Best Buy to Drone Nerds was such a good idea. Since Best Buy lied to me

Reactions: bp328i
I’ve got a tracking number with scheduled delivery for tomorrow. Signature required which won’t be a problem as our state is still in lock down so we’re at home. All. Of. The. Time.
Weather might cooperate for a short flight, as sunset up here isn’t until 8:30pm I might have a chance even if it’s a late delivery.

Ordered from DroneNerds yesterday and should arrive tomorrow. Amazing how switching from Best Buy to Drone Nerds was such a good idea. Since Best Buy lied to me

You may have dodged a bullet. Can you imagine how they’d treat you if you had an issue with the drone? “Let’s see here Mr. Daigurren69, so you say you’re having an issue. Can you tell me again what a drone is?”

Tracking says Thursday for mine, not bad considering i ordered it last night and its coming to Ohio from Florida

Reactions: MIGUELVM360
Mine from DJI still shows Processing from 5/1. I wonder how hard it is to cancel the order with them. Do they have to be called and how long does it take to get a refund for those that might know?

You may have dodged a bullet. Can you imagine how they’d treat you if you had an issue with the drone? “Let’s see here Mr. Daigurren69, so you say you’re having an issue. Can you tell me again what a drone is?”

Haha true! They'd be like "If you send it back today I can GUARANTEE you'll get it back tomorrow."

• Haha
Reactions: bp328i
Ordered mine from you folks on the 7th. Its suppose to ship in tomorrow's batch.
Ordered from you folks as it was such a pain to try and get it from Best Buy locally.

There's lot of units moving in and out, you should see tracking very soon! Don't hesitate to ping our team with any questions.

clear warm skys in alaska advexure!, so excited to go thru you guys ???

And I'm sure much longer days/light as well up there! Enjoy the Air 2 :cool:

Reactions: pelagic_one
ordered flymore combo from BB. Sat in processing state for quite awhile with arrival scheduled for 14th. I was dubious - at least 1 person here report BB pushed back their ship date. Got tracking number this morning - shipped and due on 14th.

There's lot of units moving in and out, you should see tracking very soon! Don't hesitate to ping our team with any questions.

And I'm sure much longer days/light as well up there! Enjoy the Air 2 :cool:

My first notice from Advexure that it had shipped via UPS didn't have a tracking number, be aware that after Advexure processes the shipping it may take a while for UPS to update the system. I'm currently scheduled for tomorrow. Thanks @Advexure !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes